Ayo I HATE dogs. Dogs are the absolute niggers of pets. They're loud and violent, and ruin every neighborhood they enter. They are working animals, and their place is on farms, with hunters, and with professionals. In residential areas, dogs are dangerous and a nuisance, and I believe most dog owners break many existing laws daily. Also, there are these stats:
- It has been estimated that 1 out of 2 people will sustain a dog-related injury during their lifetime
- According to national estimates, almost 1,000 persons per day are seen in US emergency departments for dog bites.
- Most victims are involved in normal, apparently non-provoking activities before dog attacks.
- Most bites occur in children.
- Dogs are the primary source of rabies transmission to humans
No other pets pose these risks to us. No other pet will attack half the population, target children, and sends thousands to the emergency room daily. Cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, none of these pets popular in residential areas maul children. Only dogs do this. This is not even considering the noise pollution of dogs and the feces they leave everywhere. They are not man's best friends. Compared to the rest of our animal companions, they are man's worst enemy.
The experiment of keeping dogs in the suburbs failed dismally. It needs to come to an end.