Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dogs are evil

cem garipoglu

cem garipoglu

Veteran
Dogs kill for fun

-Dogs only attack the weakest like bullies do

-Every dog is the same ,the only reason chiuhavas can’t do shit is because they are weak

-Dogs eat their own shit

-Dogs are worlds most invasive creatures ,they destroy and kill 60% of all wildlife for fun(Cats are invasive too but because cat owners are better people they keep their cats indoors making the cats safe and also protecting the wildlife ) , while dog worshippers make their shitbeast dog run wild in the parks and forests , eventually killing everything weaker from them

-Dogs attack babies and other smaller pets because they are evil ,while cats and other animals protect the babies from evil bully like dogs

-Dogs even kill their owners for fun , cuz they are sadists

-Dogs loyalty is a lie created By the dog lobbyists ,dogs exceptionally chose to eat their owners even if there is open food available for them

-“dogs are man’s best friends” is also a lie created by dog lobbyists,dogs are the worst pets possible ,extreme animals like lions ,African bugs,spiders,crocodiles are better pets and have more loyalty than shitbeasts

-dog worshippers hate cats cause they are the better pets ,dog media has brainwashed people to believe cats are narcissistic and bad ,dogs are good angels ,while they only say this cuz they get the most amount of money from dogs and their stupid evil owners , this is very wrong and many studies and irl news has shown that cats save more children than shitbeast s and cats almost always care for the owner (you can search this)

-There’s a reason non shithole countries kill dogs

-Dogs wait for the owner to leave the room to attack to the weak babies or other animals

-normies and foids love dogs cuz they are evil like themselves @Mentally lost cel I agree

This will definitely trigger IT dog moms

Dogs kill for fun

-Dogs only attack the weakest like bullies do

-Every dog is the same ,the only reason chiuhavas can’t do shit is because they are weak

-Dogs eat their own shit

-Dogs are worlds most invasive creatures ,they destroy and kill 60% of all wildlife for fun(Cats are invasive too but because cat owners are better people they keep their cats indoors making the cats safe and also protecting the wildlife ) , while dog worshippers make their shitbeast dog run wild in the parks and forests , eventually killing everything weaker from them

-Dogs attack babies and other smaller pets because they are evil ,while cats and other animals protect the babies from evil bully like dogs

-Dogs even kill their owners for fun , cuz they are sadists

-Dogs loyalty is a lie created By the dog lobbyists ,dogs exceptionally chose to eat their owners even if there is open food available for them

-“dogs are man’s best friends” is also a lie created by dog lobbyists,dogs are the worst pets possible ,extreme animals like lions ,African bugs,spiders,crocodiles are better pets and have more loyalty than shitbeasts

-dog worshippers hate cats cause they are the better pets ,dog media has brainwashed people to believe cats are narcissistic and bad ,dogs are good angels ,while they only say this cuz they get the most amount of money from dogs and their stupid evil owners , this is very wrong and many studies and irl news has shown that cats save more children than shitbeast s and cats almost always care for the owner (you can search this)

-There’s a reason non shithole countries kill dogs

-Dogs wait for the owner to leave the room to attack to the weak babies or other animals

-normies and foids love dogs cuz they are evil like themselves @Mentally lost cel I agree
They kill cats too which is the sad part

Faggot Edgelord, Number 5086.

do most incels hate dogs??

they aren't evil, they're just animals acting on their base instincts
This- All animals just act upon their instincts, they have no moral concepts: Calling dogs "evil" is like calling the flu evil.

Nothing i hate more than enjoying a peaceful quiet walk and some piece of shit dog randomly erupts barking its head off at me, startling and ruining my mood

dogs kill for fun though thats not insticnt only humans ,dogs and orcas kill for fun

Pebbies are the worst, thank fuck they are banned where I live.
It doesn't stop people from breaking the law though, fucking dog nutters smh.

I only hate humans

I only hate humans

Same. I’d save a dog’s life at the expense of the lives of the entire human population combined. Humans r trash
This- All animals just act upon their instincts, they have no moral concepts: Calling dogs "evil" is like calling the flu evil.

Exactly. A dog killing another living being, can’t be classified as “evil”, because they don’t have the level of intellect of humans to be able to even understand the concepts of: “good” or “bad”; “right” or “wrong” in the first place, let alone be able to distinguish between them.

Humans actually put THOUGHT into their actions, animals are just opERating in accordance to instinct.

So Only humans can be “evil”

@JayGoptri thoughts?

Same. I’d save a dog’s life at the expense of the lives of the entire human population combined. Humans r trash
I'd save a cockroach's life too over normalfag trash.

Plus roaches are gigatruecel like us.

Agreed- I would save most animals lives over most humans(unless they're a fellow brocel or someone Ik who has treated me somewhat decently).
Exactly. A dog killing another living being, can’t be classified as “evil”, because they don’t have the level of intellect of humans to be able to even understand the concepts of: “good” or “bad”; “right” or “wrong” in the first place, let alone be able to distinguish between them.

Humans actually put THOUGHT into their actions, animals are just opERating in accordance to instinct.

So Only humans can be “evil”
:yes:.

Well said, a dog killing another being is just its instinct for whatever reason- food, defense, competition, etc. It doesn't think "if I kill this will it be morally wrong?"

Humans, however, know exactly what they do & the consequences it may have.

I don't like them, but that doesn't mean I want to mess with them.
But there's just too much of them lately, I can hardly sleep because of the fucking barking of my neighbour dogs.

I mean a dog has a mind of a toddler, they are purely acting on instinct. So they won’t understand things like good and evil or morality like humans do.

especially the pitbulls. Almost have killed me many times.

Idk man I think dogs are really nice :/

I hate cats tho

my dog is the less evil creature in the world

Nothing i hate more than enjoying a peaceful quiet walk and some piece of shit dog randomly erupts barking its head off at me, startling and ruining my mood
Indian dogs who get to run in open field never do this. They are happy to see people. Only fat ass Western breed dogs who are kept chained in tiny spaces do this. My dogs don't bark unless there is an intruder

@JayGoptri thoughts?
Bro you know what my answer is going to be. That too, fag GrAycel @cem garipoglu tagged @Mentally lost cel and has a Chad for his pfp. He's either an alt or already one of the most retarded forum users' butt buddy. All around scum.

Yes OP is a low IQ morons for thinking a dog can be "evil". More than likely OP is evil thoughts and wanting to throw it off on something for his pride's sake.

Cc:
@DarkStarDown
@Govid_Dorious
@zangano1
@JamesMLM
@Jealous Freak
@IncelKing
especially the pitbulls. Almost have killed me many times.
Western Breed dogs like Pits and Rots who are kept by niggers are to be put down.

Bro you know what my answer is going to be. That too, fag GrAycel @cem garipoglu tagged @Mentally lost cel and has a Chad for his pfp. He's either an alt or already one of the most retarded forum users' butt buddy. All around scum.

Yes OP is a low IQ morons for thinking a dog can be "evil". More than likely OP is evil thoughts and wanting to throw it off on something for his pride's sake.

Cc:
@DarkStarDown
@Govid_Dorious
@zangano1
@JamesMLM
@Jealous Freak
@IncelKing

Western Breed dogs like Pits and Rots who are kept by niggers are to be put down.
I have met such amazing dogs, I can't believe they hate dogs... lmao

I have met such amazing dogs, I can't believe they hate dogs... lmao
They don't hate dogs. They hate themselves. Nobody can "hate" a sweet puppy..

They don't hate dogs. They hate themselves. Nobody can "hate" a sweet puppy..
It's not even about puppies. Dogs literally come up to me sometimes and are so fucking loving, more than humans actually. I am always so impressed and left feeling better seeing a dog come up to me to say hi and asking for a petting, they basically push their head on your thigh it's quite amazing to experience...

Indian dogs who get to run in open field never do this. They are happy to see people. Only fat ass Western breed dogs who are kept chained in tiny spaces do this. My dogs don't bark unless there is an intruder
Dont currys eat their dogs tho?

I only hate shitbulls, but I hate their owners more.

Dont currys eat their dogs tho?
Nigga the fuck you get your knowledge from ? Curries consider dogs unclean and unhygienic like Muslims and Sand. Curries don't even allow dogs in their homes.

Dogs are nasty // cats are clean

It's not even about puppies.
I know. I just call them that. Even full grown dogs sometimes, I call them puppies. I have two full grown wild wolf dogs.
Dogs literally come up to me sometimes and are so fucking loving, more than humans actually. I am always so impressed and left feeling better seeing a dog come up to me to say hi and asking for a petting, they basically push their head on your thigh it's quite amazing to experience...
Yes. The feeling you have is nice because it isn't about just you or them. It's Transcendent. It Transcends time. Canines were boosted into a scared spot in Western culture (specifically Protestant America). Just like the Cows need to be touched in order for a Hindu to feel that he has received something sacred. It's the same with dogs. Petting them makes us feel whole. They are just happy to be beside their gods (humans) and honestly, that's a special relationship.

Last edited:
I know. I just call them thag. Even full grown dogs sometimes, I call them puppies. I have two full grown wild wolf dogs.

Yes. The feeling you have is nice because it isn't about just you or them. It's Transcendent. It Transcends time. Canines were boosted into a scared spot in Western culture (specifically Protestant America). Just like the Cows need to be touched in order for a Hindu to feel that he has received something sacred. It's the same with dogs. Petting them makes us feel whole. They are just happy to be beside their gods (humans) and honestly, that's a special relationship.
Man I agree, they're just pure, all they want to do is walk and have a good time. They are by your side, unlike humans who are rotten and only want to hurt you at any opportunity they get. Dogs on the other hand appreciate you just because you're on their side. But the amazing thing is they appreciate having someone on their side and they don't fuck that person over... they appreciate anyone even abusers... they're too good for us.

Man I agree, they're just pure, all they want to do is walk and have a good time. They are by your side, unlike humans who are rotten and only want to hurt you at any opportunity they get. Dogs on the other hand appreciate you just because you're on their side. But the amazing thing is they appreciate having someone on their side and they don't fuck that person over... they appreciate anyone even abusers... they're too good for us.
Yes exactly. :feelsokman:

What we see in them is that they are lost. We are also lost, in the dark. So if we can give them a structure it's comforting to us because we also wish we had that type of heiraechy on a bigger and more sophisticated scale. But we don't. We don't know what to follow anymore because culture is dead and broken so we cannot follow much of anything. The dogs remind us that we want to be loved by the Gods, but we have no trustworthy Gods. When we recreate that for the canine, it is happy and shows us the appreciation.

Cc:
@DarkStarDown
@Govid_Dorious
@zangano1
@JamesMLM
@Jealous Freak
@IncelKing

What why ur mad I am just stating my opinion it’s a free speech forum

Yeah fuck them they need to be killed