Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dogs are evil

u live in brazil is it safe there
depends of your neighbors, i live in a white and wealthy people's area next to the city center so its safer than other areas where people are browner and poorer, there you will hear almost everyday that someone got shot :feelsugh:
where i live i can even walk at night in empty streets without worrying about being robbed and murdered

depends of your neighbors, i live in a white and wealthy people's area next to the city center so its safer than other areas where people are browner and poorer, there you will hear almost everyday that someone got shot :feelsugh:
where i live i can even walk at night in empty streets without worrying about being robbed and murdered
yeah stay safe because from what i seen in gore vids it can really get messed up dealing with these psychos

It's not dumb, it would work if it was implemented with race bait rules and other things. It's sensible. Yes I'm well aware people might abuse it and perhaps there are other reasons it would fail. But then the low IQ morons who do that would get identified quick and Mods could take action.

Think about it: The first line that intellectual handicaps write when they don't have an argument is "shitskin" or "kike". Etc. Sure we all do it after a long heated battle, but the ones who do it right off the bat would be identified as morons and they would have to either change, or be ignored.
It’s true, but on principle it will just cause unnecessary division. That will make it so people will obsess race being the most important aspect, and make many people angry.

Bro you know what my answer is going to be. That too, fag GrAycel @cem garipoglu tagged @Mentally lost cel and has a Chad for his pfp. He's either an alt or already one of the most retarded forum users' butt buddy. All around scum.

Yes OP is a low IQ morons for thinking a dog can be "evil". More than likely OP is evil thoughts and wanting to throw it off on something for his pride's sake.

Cc:
@DarkStarDown
@Govid_Dorious
@zangano1
@JamesMLM
@Jealous Freak
@IncelKing

Western Breed dogs like Pits and Rots who are kept by niggers are to be put down.
dont mention me in your retarded posts you fuckıng dog nutter

It’s true, but on principle it will just cause unnecessary division. That will make it so people will obsess race being the most important aspect, and make many people angry.
How do you mean? Being the most important aspect of what? You mean that people would stop making threads about struggles due to our ugliness and focus on racebait and fighting due to differences/similarities in race etc?

How do you mean? Being the most important aspect of what? You mean that people would stop making threads about struggles due to our ugliness and focus on racebait and fighting due to differences/similarities in race etc?
Why should there be a race title? Manlets will say tall fags need to be identified by names. Ugly people will say face ratings should be identified by names. Ethnics want race to be the most important thing and be able to identify mayos (or jews in wereq’s case). If the mods make one of them mandatory, it will implicitly say that is the most important thing.

Nothing i hate more than enjoying a peaceful quiet walk and some piece of shit dog randomly erupts barking its head off at me, startling and ruining my mood
this happens a lot to me. i always lose my shit at the owners...fucking hate those shits

Why should there be a race title?
More or less the same reason there are alphanumerics or alphabet order in a library, to help you find things.
Manlets will say tall fags need to be identified by names.
This is a different thing but honestly I don't see what the issue is of trying a display list at the banner. We shouldn't be thinking it's bad or good until it's all tried for a while.
Ugly people will say face ratings should be identified by names.
This is going too far. Because this is not measurable in basic math. Height is one thing definite. Facial ratings? The opinion variance factor is too high.
Ethnics want race to be the most important thing and be able to identify mayos (or jews in wereq’s case).
That's because he's low IQ. And I'm talking about ethnic background and nationality. Not skin color. The latter would give some clue but that's as far as it goes. And anyone like wereq runing around making threads or comments abusing it should be penalized and eventually banned if he doesn't cease the behavior.
If the mods make one of them mandatory, it will implicitly say that is the most important thing.
That's why I suggest a List approach of about 3-4 things. None of them is more important or less important.

Anyway, it won't happen. So this is all hypo

More or less the same reason there are alphanumerics or alphabet order in a library, to help you find things.

This is a different thing but honestly I don't see what the issue is of trying a display list at the banner. We shouldn't be thinking it's bad or good until it's all tried for a while.

This is going too far. Because this is not measurable in basic math. Height is one thing definite. Facial ratings? The opinion variance factor is too high.

That's because he's low IQ. And I'm talking about ethnic background and nationality. Not skin color. The latter would give some clue but that's as far as it goes. And anyone like wereq runing around making threads or comments abusing it should be penalized and eventually banned if he doesn't cease the behavior.

That's why I suggest a List approach of about 3-4 things. None of them is more important or less important.

Anyway, it won't happen. So this is all hypo
Even if it’s just theoretical, I don’t like the idea. People wanting an index of all the jews or curries is also a bad idea imo. If people want to say their race or nationality, they’ll tell you when asked.

Even if it’s just theoretical, I don’t like the idea. People wanting an index of all the jews or curries is also a bad idea imo. If people want to say their race or nationality, they’ll tell you when asked.
I guess my purposes and justification is at odds with what most people might end up using it for, could be true.. Idk..

Ideally dog ownership should go down a lot in the future. It's important that people stop breeding them.

There is a reason foids and normies love these beasts

Is a fish evil for swimming? Is a cow evil for shitting all over the place and eating grass? No, animals can’t be evil retard

Humans deserve hate. I love all animals.

Where I live not a single street dog exists. We owned a dog, an obedient and friendly one for 12 years when I was a kid. Never had any problems. Our cat is 16 in 3 days and is still alive.
You have to differentiate between the different breeds as well as if it's a street-dog or not. Big differences between breeds and street- /no-street dogs

Where I live not a single street dog exists. We owned a dog, an obedient and friendly one for 12 years when I was a kid. Never had any problems. Our cat is 16 in 3 days and is still alive.
You have to differentiate between the different breeds as well as if it's a street-dog or not. Big differences between breeds and street- /no-street dogs
Yeah street dogs are dangerous

Dogs kill for fun

-Dogs only attack the weakest like bullies do

-Every dog is the same ,the only reason chiuhavas can’t do shit is because they are weak

-Dogs eat their own shit

-Dogs are worlds most invasive creatures ,they destroy and kill 60% of all wildlife for fun(Cats are invasive too but because cat owners are better people they keep their cats indoors making the cats safe and also protecting the wildlife ) , while dog worshippers make their shitbeast dog run wild in the parks and forests , eventually killing everything weaker from them

-Dogs attack babies and other smaller pets because they are evil ,while cats and other animals protect the babies from evil bully like dogs

-Dogs even kill their owners for fun , cuz they are sadists

-Dogs loyalty is a lie created By the dog lobbyists ,dogs exceptionally chose to eat their owners even if there is open food available for them

-“dogs are man’s best friends” is also a lie created by dog lobbyists,dogs are the worst pets possible ,extreme animals like lions ,African bugs,spiders,crocodiles are better pets and have more loyalty than shitbeasts

-dog worshippers hate cats cause they are the better pets ,dog media has brainwashed people to believe cats are narcissistic and bad ,dogs are good angels ,while they only say this cuz they get the most amount of money from dogs and their stupid evil owners , this is very wrong and many studies and irl news has shown that cats save more children than shitbeast s and cats almost always care for the owner (you can search this)

-There’s a reason non shithole countries kill dogs

-Dogs wait for the owner to leave the room to attack to the weak babies or other animals

-normies and foids love dogs cuz they are evil like themselves @Mentally lost cel I agree
Dog owners are dumb retards who cant even control their pet

Cats are for foids and faggots
Kek literally people who hate dogs and LOVE cats are normally fags and whores, also dogs are based except some shitty breeds