Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dog is NOT evil, despite what that turkroach savage says

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
my dog Scooby
1688571056430-png.801950

can live in peace and respect with my cat and tortoise
my tortoise sleeps with him like that
images

because it knows he is not a menace!

plus he looks deep in my eyes for unlimited time, a thing not even humans do, normies cant look into my eyes for more than 5 seconds, my dog dont judge me for my looks, he is better than most humans out there

look at it
images

images

images
images

a dog is the best friendship subhumans like me can have :cryfeels:

dogs can give company

Dogs are based. I like doggos. :feelsautistic:

Turks hate dogs because Islamic tradition hates them.

Wtf is this retarded shit

Kys dog worshipper faggots

Dogs are just evil like normies that’s what I learnt and saw ,they kill for fun and have no loyalty
Dogs are the most loyal animals. The main ones that kill are pitbulls, who are evil.

Dogs are the most loyal animals. The main ones that kill are pitbulls, who are evil.
No they are only loyal to who gives food , you are brainwashed by dog lobbyists

Any other animal is more loyal than dogs

Islam wouldn’t work for a White Ethnostate IMO.
That’s not what Hitler thought.

No they are only loyal to who gives food , you are brainwashed by dog lobbyists

Any other animal is more loyal than dogs

They have a love similar to what a child has for a parent.

That “loyalty” is stupidity
How?

my dog Scooby
1688571056430-png.801950

images

plus he looks deep in my eyes for unlimited time, a thing not even humans do, normies cant look into my eyes for more than 5 seconds, my dog dont judge me for my looks, he is better than most humans out there

look at it
images

images

images
images

Muslims hate dogs from what i've heard which is ok because I hate muslims.

They have a love similar to what a child has for a parent.
That must be why they kill their owners for fun !

Those “studies” also is funded by dog media

You can always give money and put out bs studies

“Dog media” JFL :feelshaha:.

@Mentally lost cel what should we do with this dog nutter

@Mentally lost cel what should we do with this dog nutter
He’sstupid and childhish , he’ll learn the truth when his dog eats his dick for fun

“Muh dog media”
There’s many dogs that literally help blind people to be able to live in society. Dogs help the police, there are rescue dogs that out their life on the line to save humans, people have had hunting dogs for millennia to help get food, etc. Dogs are literally man’s best friend and more loyal than even foids.

He didn’t want everyone to become Islamic, he just held respect for it and admired it for being a warlike religion.
I think there was a quote of him saying it’s sad that Germans are Christians, and that Islam suits the Germanic people more.

Based, dogs are the best.

“Muh dog media”
There’s many dogs that literally help blind people to be able to live in society. Dogs help the police, there are rescue dogs that out their life on the line to save humans, people have had hunting dogs for millennia to help get food, etc. Dogs are literally man’s best friend and more loyal than even foids.
Trained dogs do it for food too why are you so obsessed with dogs being man’s best friend? They are not and just used for pragmatic purposes , they weren’t used for any hunting except to kill for fun for sickos

Trained dogs do it for food too why are you so obsessed with dogs being man’s best friend? They are not and just used for pragmatic purposes , they weren’t used for any hunting except to kill for fun for sickos
There’s literally neurological scans of dogs having the same feelings towards their owner as a child does to their parents. You are just coping at this point. (This is also true for cats too btw).

There’s literally neurological scans of dogs having the same feelings towards their owner as a child does to their parents. You are just coping at this point. (This is also true for cats too btw).
No , why do you think dogs kill owners kids then? You’re the one who’s coping and seems to be a dog nutter

No , why do you think dogs kill owners kids then? You’re the one who’s coping and seems to be a dog nutter
Because those are pitbulls. I already told you pitbulls are evil.

my dog Scooby
1688571056430-png.801950

images

look at it
images

images

images
images

Nice doh bruh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4