Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dogpill unexpectedly

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
I was reading this

Then I read this inside the article. In 2008:
A 43-year-old Irish woman died of an anaphylactic allergic reaction after having sex with a German Shepherd.[334] Its owner, Seán McDonnell, and the woman met in an Internet chat room for bestiality. McDonnell was prosecuted and added to a sex offender list.[335] The dog was later euthanized.[336]
WTF. Random dogpill.

I'm sure this hasn't been posted here before, but it's surprising

Finally, some great news
There's actually two dogpills in this article.

This one is from 1677:
Mary Hicks, a married working-class woman, was brought before the Central Criminal Court of London on the charge of having sex with her dog. When the dog was brought into the court he started "wagging his tail, and making motions as it were to kiss her", which the court took as evidence the charges were true. Mary was subsequently forced to watch the dog be hanged before she was executed herself.[551]

Screenshot 20240413 104608 Reddit

Your thread about dog sex is brutal. I didn't need to read that, but it was too shocking to stop reading.

Your thread about dog sex is brutal. I didn't need to read that, but it was too shocking to stop reading.
@anandkonda

Today has been illuminating for me.

I mean, honestly. I didn't know there was such depth and evidence of this dogpill conception. I thought it was a meme and an inside joke.

I will never look at a woman who owns a dog and not have that creeping suspicion that they'd tried fucking it or get fucked by it.

@anandkonda
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. Can't live with the fact that there are bestiality forums filled with zoophiles. But incel forums are the worst right?

Of course only the man was punished and not the foid

Mary Hicks, a married working-class woman, was brought before the Central Criminal Court of London on the charge of having sex with her dog. When the dog was brought into the court he started "wagging his tail, and making motions as it were to kiss her", which the court took as evidence the charges were true. Mary was subsequently forced to watch the dog be hanged before she was executed herself.[551]
wtf based cout

always expect the dogpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back