Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dogpill is extremely over exaggerated

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
When I first joined the forum, I saw a few dog pill posts, it was laughs and giggles at first, I thought it was just a joke here, after a while I came to know that most of you here GENUINELY believe that foids especially white foids will have sex with a dog :feelspuke: . Boyos just because you are chronically online and watch a few many dogpill videos don't mean a population of few hundred millions will fuck a dog, yes they will never give you a chance to fuck, but that doesn't mean foid will go for a dog :feelskek:. Least she will do is go to a local htn.
Dogs are disgusting in terms of hygiene compared to humans, no one, not foid or inkie or chad will lust over dog when women's smv is infinite to begin with

Bla bla bla
we don't have to go over the same shit over and over again for every dumb new gray coming to this forum.
Bitches L I T E R A L L Y went to jail for sexually abusing their pets. end of story.

1/200 have sex with dogs

Bla bla bla
we don't have to go over the same shit over and over again for every dumb new gray coming to this forum.
Bitches L I T E R A L L Y went to jail for sexually abusing their pets. end of story.
It's fucking disgusting, stone those bitches to death

Bla bla bla
Exceptions, they are exceptions. Your avg foid won't have sex with a dog, stop being stupid, the idea of having sex with a dog is something I would never come up with, only in this forum you will see people saying this bullshit

Dog pill is true, and it's animal abuse :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

When I first joined the forum, I saw a few dog pill posts, it was laughs and giggles at first, I thought it was just a joke here, after a while I came to know that most of you here GENUINELY believe that foids especially white foids will have sex with a dog :feelspuke: . Boyos just because you are chronically online and watch a few many dogpill videos don't mean a population of few hundred millions will fuck a dog, yes they will never give you a chance to fuck, but that doesn't mean foid will go for a dog :feelskek:. Least she will do is go to a local htn.
Dogs are disgusting in terms of hygiene compared to humans, no one, not foid or inkie or chad will lust over dog when women's smv is infinite to begin with
The dogpill is real. End of story.

Some women have sex with dogs. Many women have sex with dogs. But I would not say that all or even most women wanna have sex with dogs. Dogpill is a meme in that regard.

not every foid fucks dogs of course but a lot of them do and that's the problem. Coomer foids will try it at least once in their life so the dogpill is real.

Some women have sex with dogs. Many women have sex with dogs. But I would not say that all or even most women wanna have sex with dogs. Dogpill is a meme in that regard.
Exactly I see it as a meme alone, some copers believe dogs have better smv than htns :feelskek:

holy fuck what a cope. If so little had sex with dogs. The dogpill wouldn't even exist.
it's more like 1000/8. There are a lot of freaks on this planet. The animals dont have to be necessarily dogs of course horses too.

Exceptions, they are exceptions. Your avg foid won't have sex with a dog, stop being stupid, the idea of having sex with a dog is something I would never come up with, only in this forum you will see people saying this bullshit
Nobody said that every girl has sex with dogs. You didn't understand the dogpill if you think that.
There literally were girls who went for jail for sexually abusing their dog instead of having sex with one of the plenty low value males in their DMs, and that's a fact.

MGTOWs don't believe in it for obvious reasons.
They have the most retarded reasons to hate foids and even they don't say foids are dogpilled

The dogpill exists only in this forum, never seen anyone talk about it anywhere else
holy fuck what a cope. If so little had sex with dogs. The dogpill wouldn't even exist.

Nobody said that every girl has sex with dogs. You didn't understand the dogpill if you think that.
There literally were girls who went for jail for sexually abusing their dog instead of having sex with one of the plenty low value males in their DMs, and that's a fact.
There are also Pakistanis having sex with dead corpse, doesn't mean all of them have corpse kink.

additionally, why do you think lonely cat moms and dog moms are on the rise?
These bitches prefer a fucking pet over a low value man, that's what the dogpill says and that's a fact.
Some women prefer dogs over ugly men, and that's simply the truth.

They have the most retarded reasons to hate foids and even they don't say foids are dogpilled
Mgtows don't hate women. The pretend to not care about them while talking about them ALL THE TIME.

additionally, why do you think lonely cat moms and dog moms are on the rise?
These bitches prefer a fucking pet over a low value man, that's what the dogpill says and that's a fact.
Some women prefer dogs over ugly men, and that's simply the truth.
I can agree with foids having pets as companions over incels, but sex is far fetched

Mgtows don't hate women. The pretend to not care about them while talking about them ALL THE TIME.
Pretty much same, they talk about how bad foids are while saying we don't care.

It's a meme that i'm pretty sure very few people take seriously.

The people in this forum who genuinely believe in it are just coping.
I see so many low IQ cels. No way :feelskek: mang, foids have infinite smv, if they want they will choose a htn or chadlite for hookup not a dog

I can agree with foids having pets as companions over incels, but sex is far fetched
No it's not, many such cases, many even went to jail for it.

It's a meme that i'm pretty sure very few people take seriously.

The people in this forum who genuinely believe in it are just coping.
No, it's not "a meme". It's reality. Blackpill was never about memes, it was always about facts.

I see so many low IQ cels.
Yes, every retard with a join date >2020 is a low IQ fucktard who decides to make an account on an online forum he doesn't share values with. If you don't like the dogpill, don't join a blackpilled forum, easy as that. Go to reddit and talk with them about how bitches totally never ever have abused their dogs teeeheee.

tbh gray defending foids
No it's just purely stupid to come up with, saying all foids have chad raping them fetish is actually believe-able

No it's not, many such cases, many even went to jail for it.

No, it's not "a meme". It's reality. Blackpill was never about memes, it was always about facts.

Yes, every retard with a join date >2020 is a low IQ fucktard who decides to make an account on an online forum he doesn't share values with. If you don't like the dogpill, don't join a blackpilled forum, easy as that. Go to reddit and talk with them how bitches totally never ever have abused their dogs teeeheee.
What being chronically online does to a guy

they might as well make a "pill" for every degenerate act just because one woman out a several thousand did it.
Exactly recently a guy fucked a monitor lizard in India, doesn't mean some Indians are like that

its not about smv its about the psycology some are pathological degen.
You see I agree with you saying women fuck with dogs, but the count is probably in a few hundreds not even a thousand among billions of women

The hivemind here is strong

Exactly recently a guy fucked a monitor lizard in India, doesn't mean some Indians are like that
that wil be a revers _____pill. we are talking in context of foids. so there is a horsepill and such. educate yourself. There is indeed a lizardpill. brutal.

that wil be a revers _____pill. we are talking in context of foids. so there is a horsepill and such. educate yourself. There is indeed a lizardpill. brutal.
Lizardpill :lul: because one guy fucked it

foids are hiveminded. what we discuss is scientific Blackpill.
Some pills here are just formed from hivemind, major pills like racepill, bbc pill is understandle and has actual statistic evidence. Beastility pill has little sample size to conclude it as absolute