Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [DOGPILL] in 2008 then Ashli Elizabeth McEntee adopted a German Shepherd named Sorbon A333 and divorced her husband before marrying Aaron Babbitt

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Sorbon A333
Kiss

I think it's extremely based that she was shot.

Staff Sgt. Scott Stitt said:
he's old and just wants some love, you can tell when you pet him, he just leans into it
Airman Ashli McEntee said:
He sleeps a lot, chills out on the bed or on the couch--he has basically taken over the house
Staff Sgt. Timothy McEntee said:
Sorbon has always given me 100 percent at work and we want to make sure he knows he's appreciated, that is why we sort of spoil him now
It's our turn to repay him for his service by giving back to him 100 percent with our love and affection.

He was 10 years old in Jan 2008 so he'd be 23 years old this month:
Sorbon is probably dead

Lorena Bobbit

PaintKissPaintShotBW

even if she had big nose and fucked our dog I would still be real upset if they shot my waifu

"Ashli Elizabeth Pamatian" is apparently her legal name, she was only Ashli Babbit informally but apparently had not legally changed her surname to Babbitt to honor her new husband

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back