Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [Dogpill] Foid writes about her experience of having sex with dog and the steps of doing it.

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★

Author says thousands of them do agree its fun to have sex with dog. Says they have been having sex with animals for centuries.
"I am a 33-year-old middle-class female. I first had sexual contact with a dog when I was 14, and it continued off and on until I went to college." foid writes.

she provides a chart of dick sizes of various dog breed ,continues on about having oral and anal sex with the dog , and encourages other foids to try it.

infecting dogs with female owners seems like a good idea... (in Plague Inc.)

I almost always do this and can safely say that the best orgasms I have ever experienced in my life were when doing this.

Okay, girls, GOOD LUCK. Quit worrying and get fucking! Take Care.

i think i need to leave .is

At this point, just announce the fact that all women are dogsexual publicly.

Dogpill is devastating

Kill all dogs.
@Mentally lost cel

Dogpill is just brutal man, i can't cope with it. It makes me want to be extreme misogynist

I checked the author's sex by AI text analysis on

https://app.readable.com/text/gender - weak female
https://www.uclassify.com/browse/uclassify/genderanalyzer_v5 - 83% female
https://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php - male if informal (which it is), weak female in formal (weak emphasis could indicate European) but it's American English

To check reliability, I ran excerpts of Great Expectations and Wuthering Heights:

Great Expectations:

readable - moderate masculine
uclassify - 50/50
hackerfactor - informal: male, formal: weak male (weak emphasis could indicate European)

Wuthering Heights:

readable - moderately masculine
uclassify - 59% male
hackerfactor - informal: male, formal: weak male (weak emphasis could indicate European)

AI sex analysis (at least the free, public version) seems fairly useless after this brief experiment. How do we know a woman wrote that article? People will say people don't post in 2023 like they are writing a 19th century novel. Of course I realise that, run some more realistic tests yourself if you want. If the AI analysis fails on 19th century novels I wouldn't trust it on anything else.

Last edited:
Remember: more dog sperm has filled the foids' wombs than sub5s sperm.

Foids when you look at them: rape charges
Foids when they literally rape a dog: sexual expression

:feelswhat:

I checked the author's sex by AI text analysis on

https://app.readable.com/text/gender - weak female
https://www.uclassify.com/browse/uclassify/genderanalyzer_v5 - 83% female
https://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php - male if informal (which it is), weak female in formal (weak emphasis could indicate European) but it's American English

To check reliability, I ran excerpts of Great Expectations and Wuthering Heights:

Great Expectations:

readable - moderate masculine
uclassify - 50/50

Wuthering Heights:

readable - moderately masculine
uclassify - 59% male

AI sex analysis (at least the free, public version) seems fairly useless after this brief experiment. How do we know a woman wrote that article? People will say people don't post in 2023 like they are writing a 19th century novel. Of course I realise that, run some more realistic tests yourself if you want. If the AI analysis fails on 19th century novels I wouldn't trust it on anything else.

How about you check out of the no complimentary hotel called life white knight, fucking disgraceful.

Dogs getting more pussy than us is actually insane

Well....that's enough internet today :feelspuke: good night folks

Dogs have a better chance at getting a beautiful foid than many guys now. Dogs don't even have to do anything except exist and foids will do everything for the dog. Same as foids doing everything for Chad. There's no fairness in this world and being a sub-8 doesn't mean much anymore when even dogs can mog.

At this point, just announce the fact that all women are dogsexual publicly.
Dogpill is devastating
You will still get dogpilled outside of here.

Kill all dogs.
@Mentally lost cel
Dogpill is just brutal man, i can't cope with it. It makes me want to be extreme misogynist
wont deny
Remember: more dog sperm has filled the foids' wombs than sub5s sperm.
Foids when you look at them: rape charges
Foids when they literally rape a dog: sexual expression

:feelswhat:
Dogs getting more pussy than us is actually insane
Dogs have a better chance at getting a beautiful foid than many guys now. Dogs don't even have to do anything except exist and foids will do everything for the dog. Same as foids doing everything for Chad. There's no fairness in this world and being a sub-8 doesn't mean much anymore when even dogs can mog.
It's over for humancels.
Shall we weaponize the dogpill?

Shall we weaponize the dogpill?
How? The only way I can think of is by exposing the foids. But in the more recent videos, they wear masks or don't show their faces at all.

How? The only way I can think of is by exposing the foids. But in the more recent videos, they wear masks or don't show their faces at all.
Get a projector designed for outside use. Prepare a short video consisted of most brutal dogpill media. Project it to the public where a lot of sexless, mogged males are gathered. Light a joint and watch the carnage while you wait for the police to come get you arrested. I am not exactly sure of the legality of this but it shouldn’t be a very long sentence, if it’s even illegal in first place. Because you know the government won’t prevent girls from dogpilling you but it will probably prevent you from dogpilling the populus.

Get a projector designed for outside use. Prepare a short video consisted of most brutal dogpill media. Project it to the public where a lot of sexless, mogged males are gathered. Light a joint and watch the carnage while you wait for the police to come get you arrested. I am not exactly sure of the legality of this but it shouldn’t be a very long sentence, if it’s even illegal in first place. Because you know the government won’t prevent girls from dogpilling you but it will probably prevent you from dogpilling the populus.
If I had digital painter skills, I'd create memes with subtle undertones suggestive of dogpill

"The dog pill isn't real bro."

Bonus points If the mogged, the mogger and the foids are all present in the same place :feelshmm:
@Darth_Aurelius @Incelius Savage
Thoughts?

Not in all videos and many foids actually get guys saying they want to have sex with the foid after the dog or that the dog is hot. I've seen some videos where a guy has sex with his girlfriend immediately after a dog and even kisses her after she finished giving a blowjob to a dog. Foids will always do whatever they want to do because they know guys will still accept them. Guys will be cucked by dogs while dating a girl and think it's hot their girlfriend is having sex with dogs.

"It's all in your head, inky."

Now isnt that fucking disgusting.

There is a website like that, it only has women having sex with dogs and worse, with horses and bulls!

Yes, it's disgusting. But that doesn't affect me, because I realize that they are the ones that are disgusting.
The solution to dealing with dogpill is to look with disgust at those who practice it. And no, with sadness for not being in the animal's place (whatever species lol):feelscomfy:

No dog knot for ur face

Basically a manual or an instruction for all foids