Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dogpill: foid spots stray dog and instantly WITHOUT hesitation lets it into her car

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
Foids have more empathy for a dog than they’d ever have for us incels. The way that she would rather fuck that dog than any of us is just fucking ragefuel. I fucking hate this woke gen z meta and I hope she gets mauled by that dog.

Rape and behead her in COC (Clash Of Clans).

Rape and behead her in COC (Clash Of Clans).
IMG 1598
I WANT TO RIP HER TONGUE OUT OF HER MOUTH in coc

NGL she does look gigabreedable but that piercing ruins everything
She had to make it very clear to the world that she’s a whore and would never settle or be loyal to 1 man. What a disgusting whore foid.

You're supposed to help animals, if you can. No one went "Argh catpill" when that guy rescued those kittens.

NGL she does look gigabreedable but that piercing ruins everything
i wanna rip that piercing out of her fucking nose so fast that it permanently disfigures her face (IN VIDEO GAME)

She had to make it very clear to the world that she’s a whore and would never settle or be loyal to 1 man. What a disgusting whore foid.
I hope some psycho darktriadmaxxed chad/tyrone rips out her fucking piercing and makes that bitch seethe and cry in pain as he finishes cumming in her in Clash Royale. Ok I've had enough of my cuck fantasies. Thanks for reading this.

You're supposed to help animals, if you can. No one went "Argh catpill" when that guy rescued those kittens.

The point is she definitely has more sympathy for any dog than she does for any man on Earth

I hope some psycho darktriadmaxxed chad/tyrone rips out her fucking piercing and makes that bitch seethe and cry in pain as he finishes cumming in her in Clash Royale. Ok I've had enough of my cuck fantasies. Thanks for reading this.
I hope he stabs her after he’s done loll. He’d be doing the world a favour

I hope he stabs her after he’s done loll. He’d be doing the world a favour
tbh. women can't be fixed anymore, they're done. society is fucking DONE.

Yes. Any time I even have a SHRED of hope in my mind, I see something in real life or online and I INSTANTLY wake up to reality

She would go past an incel lying in the street without a second thought.

We need to breed a new generation of foids who are not consumed by the jooish media and make them into submissive loyal sex slaves and kill off the ruined roasties in Baldur's Gate 3.

View attachment 1036179Foids have more empathy for a dog than they’d ever have for us incels. The way that she would rather fuck that dog than any of us is just fucking ragefuel. I fucking hate this woke gen z meta and I hope she gets mauled by that dog.
She got that dog to fill her holes with dogcum later that night while her bf was at work

Yes. Any time I even have a SHRED of hope in my mind, I see something in real life or online and I INSTANTLY wake up to reality
same
We need to breed a new generation of foids who are not consumed by the jooish media and make them into submissive loyal sex slaves and kill off the ruined roasties in Baldur's Gate 3.
agreed (IN VIDEO GAME)

Disguisting zoomer souless whore she looks like she already sucked 500 cocks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back