Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[DOGPILL] Do women even have cats anymore?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I remember as a child that I saw more women who owned cats or were their favorite pets but it seems that they all disappeared, there used to be a common stereotype of cat ladies but all you see today on street is thousands upon thousands of young women walking their dogs.

My theory (besides dogpill and warped motherly instincts) is that modern women raised in hypergamous society hate or simply cannot get accustomed to things they cannot control so cats are out of table, cats are intelligent, self reliable and independent while dogs are quite opposite due centuries of breeding for various tasks to help men in repetitive jobs. They like the thought of controlling a subservient beast on a leash because they cannot control Chad and simps are just to meek, self-conscious and harmless to get the same satisfaction, in fact women would love for all men to be like dogs.

I must admit through my observation that some of women who like cats stand out more and have various positive quirks unlike dog "mommies" who all act basic as you get.

Last edited:
Jews promote dogs, because dogs are more expensive to maintain, and people spend more money on dogs rather than cats. Hard to notice Jews stealing everything, when you are concerned about a fucking dog.

Dogpill is %100 true. Stacies would rather have sex with dogs than sub 9/10 men.

Last edited:
Cats can't grab them and impregnate them as hard as this:

c629f35458555d997bd69b0b5557680e.jpg

I'm about to start a Tinder experiment LARPing as this one just to see how much I can get mogged

9vs478hbsnv51.jpg

Cats are based and better

Cats sublimate a certain feminine energy that highly masculine men value around. Not the subservient dog, that t*ilets prefer for its simple, reliable and loyal nature.
Men tend to identify more with canines than felines, and the opposite is true for f*ids.

I like cats but its cucked to 'own' any animal and clean its shit and piss and breathe its piss fumes and stuff like that, theres enough stray cats to befriend anyway that want food and scratches and dont need you to wipe its butt 3 times a day

Especially people that have indoor only cats because muh soft lil cat cant survive outside :soy: Even though it's designed to eviscerate small animals and eat them raw

Cats can't grab them and impregnate them as hard as this:

c629f35458555d997bd69b0b5557680e.jpg

I'm about to start a Tinder experiment LARPing as this one just to see how much I can get mogged

9vs478hbsnv51.jpg
I'm very curious if that would actually work. And whether Tinder would allow it.

Post a profile for one of these buff dogs, list the gender as "Other", and make the profile say "Woof woof I f**k b**ches for lunch" and see how many foids match.

Is there anything in Tinder's terms of service that the profile must be for a human, or if dogs are allowed?

I'm very curious if that would actually work. And whether Tinder would allow it.

Post a profile for one of these buff dogs, list the gender as "Other", and make the profile say "Woof woof I f**k b**ches for lunch" and see how many foids match.

Is there anything in Tinder's terms of service that the profile must be for a human, or if dogs are allowed?
Tinder date

Alfie and michaela

Nothing beats those Beagle Chads, I'm sure that it will be too cute to get reported if I use one.

Jews promote dogs, because dogs are more expensive to maintain, and people spend more money on dogs rather than cats. Hard to notice Jews stealing everything, when you are concerned about a fucking dog.
Hard to notice jews when you are working for them and they are buying you your own Epstein Island full of prime foids who can't escape the island.

Last edited:
Cats sublimate a certain feminine energy that highly masculine men value around. Not the subservient dog, that t*ilets prefer for its simple, reliable and loyal nature.
Men tend to identify more with canines than felines, and the opposite is true for f*ids.