Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Dogpill] Alinity's dog tries to get that pussy on livestream.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date
kek he's so used to it, i wonder why? :waitwhat:

American accent on foids is so dam annoying. Btw make a law to forbidden foids from having a dog, i feel bad for the poor dog living with that miserable junk.
She’s in Canada

He's obviously had practice. Mogs me

And where is Canada located?
So you’re advocating that Mexicans are American too? American obviously refers to citizen of the United States.
We don’t call them united statesmen

So you’re advocating that Mexicans are American too? American obviously refers to citizen of the United States.
We don’t call them united statesmen
You mean united states of mexico?

when a dog gets more coochie than you :feelsrope:

Rings true. I rarely visit my mother and when I do, her attention is always aimed towards her dog. She eats with the dog, sleeps with the dog, watches tv with the dog, talks to the dog, even reads to the dog. I suppose its better than her constantly pestering me if I am successful with my life or asking when I will give her grandchildren, but I am still alienated, even by my own mother.
Meanwhile your father sits in the corner with his beer.
11229.jpg

She makes money so the business side of twitch will never ban her and she's a woman so the mods of twitch will never ban her.

How does the dog know where the vagina is