Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Dogpill] Alinity's dog tries to get that pussy on livestream.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21227

Banned
-
This is basically a Shadman comic :feelsrope:

I can't believe the dogpill :feelsUnreal:

Jfl low inhib dog.

Exposed. Just imagine what happens off stream

Exposed. Just imagine what happens off stream

This, she's shagging that mutt, for fucks sake after watching this anyone who think women's right shouldn't be taken away is a literal CUCK

get the stones:woke:

I don't watch twitch or this foid but I think she has dropped many blackpills both intentionally and unintentionally.

lmao and you KNOW she fucks him after stream because he was trained to do this.
jfl why isnt this bitch banned

not even twitch is free of the dogpill

American accent on foids is so dam annoying. Btw make a law to forbidden foids from having a dog, i feel bad for the poor dog living with that miserable junk.

American accent on foids is so dam annoying. Btw make a law to forbidden foids from having a dog, i feel bad for the poor dog living with that miserable junk.

its the kim kardashian voice fry thats irritating. Southern accents in movies are sexy as fuck.

Jfl, this is just more confirmation that twitch is garbage platform that is host to very conspicuous material. Also I am very ashamed of myself for getting a slight erection from watching this. I must cleanse myself.

There's no way she hasn't done something sexual with the dog given how it behaves

"...I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter..." (c) superbased "RiseFromTheShit"

Paw is Law
Rings true. I rarely visit my mother and when I do, her attention is always aimed towards her dog. She eats with the dog, sleeps with the dog, watches tv with the dog, talks to the dog, even reads to the dog. I suppose its better than her constantly pestering me if I am successful with my life or asking when I will give her grandchildren, but I am still alienated, even by my own mother.

This legit made me wanna throw up, ngl.

Rings true. I rarely visit my mother and when I do, her attention is always aimed towards her dog. She eats with the dog, sleeps with the dog, watches tv with the dog, talks to the dog, even reads to the dog. I suppose its better than her constantly pestering me if I am successful with my life or asking when I will give her grandchildren, but I am still alienated, even by my own mother.
Your mother is a doglady now, tied the holy "knot" with her dog. JFL.
@chudur-budur @tehgymcel420 look at this bro we've got one in the wild JFL :lul: :lul:

Disgusting whore i would still slay tho

@chudur-budur

Your mother is a doglady now, tied the holy "knot" with her dog. JFL.
@chudur-budur @tehgymcel420 look at this bro we've got one in the wild JFL :lul: :lul:

Not surprised tbh. Typical western "mothers". JFL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@chudur-budur

Repost, I made a number of gifs from that video, quite a long time ago.

She 100% fucks her dog off camera.

she has protection from the higher ups, everyone know twitch mods are a bunch of simps.

isn't it a female dog? She just called it a girls name in the video

Dogs exhibit humping behaviour on humans' assuming the doggy position with good accuracy if they've been encouraged & trained to do that. If you see that behaviour that owner trained that into it.

Jfl, this is just more confirmation that twitch is garbage platform that is host to very conspicuous material. Also I am very ashamed of myself for getting a slight erection from watching this. I must cleanse myself.
same bro
I hate the dogpill so much. Being aware of this disgusting shit is a curse.

This bitch isn't even ashamed everyone knows she is using her dog sexually. How is that bitch still on twitch anyways?

That dog moggs to oblivion

when a dog has been more of an influence on a foids life than you will ever be

Lol, you are a top-tier alt.

Am I the only one that finds this outrageously hot? I get really turned on by making out but I always get jealous of the guy whenever I see it. I don't feel jealous of the wolf so I can get really turned on by this without feeling like a cuck.

It also looks like she's giving a blowjob a few seconds into the make-out session when way her cheek goes in and out.

@Personalityinkwell @MENSA_IQcel @BlkPillPres

You just know she lets the dog lick her pussy off-stream.

get the stones:woke:
Screen Shot 2020 04 30 at 104719 AM

The dog was literally eating her pussy like it was an ice cream cone and no one noticed

Just another day of white whores fucking dogs

Not surprised tbh. Typical western "mothers". JFL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Repost, I made a number of gifs from that video, quite a long time ago.

chudur-budur the mandatory dogpill