Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Dogpill] "60 % of women over 40 in the West marry their pets" - Taliban

Well this is true ngl

Even taliban is aware of the brutal dogpill

Imagine getting dogpilled by the fucking taliban lmao

It's true.

"Bu-bu-but Chad!" No retard women don't want chad, women are repulsed by chad. They are marrying their lesbian dogs.

I haven't heard 1 point from the Taliban my entire life that I disagree with. And I'm supposed to hate them?

I haven't heard 1 point from the Taliban my entire life that I disagree with. And I'm supposed to hate them?
No, you're supposed to join them. We all are.

But we're all too busy in our cosy basements, and before anyone gets angry I myself am included there also.

Dogs are 1 step bellow Chads in sexual marketplace.

Normies make fun of the Taliban by saying they fuck goats, meanwhile white women in the west are literally fucking and marrying their own dogs.

Normies make fun of the Taliban by saying they fuck goats, meanwhile white women in the west are literally fucking and marrying their own dogs.
these normfags say that just to cope, deep down they know the Taliban are based and wish they had half the balls they possess.

A classic case of accusing your enemy of that which you are guilty of. Not too surprising coming from a group of people who are Jewified.

Ofc some old Jew posts this to make people ridicule the Taliban although the Dogpill is true. Fucking Jew boomers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back