Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dogface 190cm VS 9/10 face 170cm

2nd of course, he got much more likes

Most people saying 170 don't understand how mogged a 170 cm (about 5'5) man is compared to 6'2 (190 cm)
9 inch difference. It's the equivalent of a 5'9 man (about average) and 5'0 (nearing dwarfism)

On tiktok face is obvi better

However if these two stood next to each other any woman would laugh in the face of 170 cm guy

Most people saying 170 don't understand how mogged a 170 cm (about 5'5) man is compared to 6'2 (190 cm)
9 inch difference. It's the equivalent of a 5'9 man (about average) and 5'0 (nearing dwarfism)

On tiktok face is obvi better

However if these two stood next to each other any woman would laugh in the face of 170 cm guy
believe me that 99% of women will go for the manlet.

Tallfag shitters and their shit threads. First one can still fuck tons of women

Ugly guy has better face than me and short guy is 9cm taller than me so both choice would be win win for me, i would chose height to not be heightmog anymore.
Kind of based and :bigbrain: ngl

Where is the 9/10 face:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Also the 190cm needs some softmaxxxing and he would gigamog. But right now he mogs but low diff.

Here's a 9/10 face op.
Download 2

Download 6

Download 5

ALFUCKINGGERIAN YOU FUCKING BACKSTABBERS.
[UWSL]I was born in France, I have French nationality, my bank account is 10x greater than yours, 12 iq[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I was born in France, I have French nationality, my bank account is 10x greater than yours, 12 iq[/UWSL]
Good for you, you are still mentally retarded tho :feelsclown:

you can see how they behave... It's enough to see who is happier with his life

[UWSL]I am in the best university in France 12iq[/UWSL]
Doesnt mean shit :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: i was born in dirt like conditions and got into med school then dropped cause im too blackpilled for 400 weeks.
At least i can speak a couple languages other than line fluently, it's a high IQ trait :lul::lul::lul:

Face always, everywhere, everytime.

190 guy without a doubt

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I mean, not to have a Chad face x superugly one. OP should have made the short Chad option shorter to have it balanced.

I mean, not to have a Chad face x superugly one. OP should have made the short Chad option shorter to have it balanced.
The 2nd guy is not a chad, he is 6/10, chad is 8/10

And saying 170 isn't short is a new level of stupid

Maybe in ethnic countries where 170 is average, but when 180 is average, 170 will never cut it

The 2nd guy is not a chad, he is 6/10, chad is 8/10

And saying 170 isn't short is a new level of stupid

Maybe in ethnic countries where 170 is average, but when 180 is average, 170 will never cut it
Again, I said 1,70 isn't that short in the context of the thread. Being 1,70 (which is short, I know, but not a midget or anything) won't hurt you nearly as much in life as having a dogshit tier face. Learn to read.

The difference is a bit smaller than that. More like 5'7" and 6'3" respectively.

Being 1,70 (which is short, I know, but not a midget or anything) won't hurt you nearly as much in life as having a dogshit tier face
Bad face affects your dating life, nothing else

5'7/170cm makes you get bullied and mocked by other men and sometimes women, makes your whole life worse, as the average height here is 5'11/180cm for men and 5'6/168cm for women

Short nigger without a doubt.

Height wins. But I don't have both :feelscry:

Anyone who picks the manlet is a bluepilled retard

Face > height applies to guys who are 5'11/180 and above

Not for guys who are 5'7/170
173cm 7/10 face > 185cm 4/10 face (for girl bro)
Face > height applies to guys who are 5'11/180 and above

Not for guys who are 5'7/170
it is the face that creates the desire to kiss, not the height.

The tallfag obviously jfl

sign the manlet up:feelsEhh:
Face > height copers are pissing me off

To women, a good face on a manlet is worth less than dog shit

Face > height copers are pissing me off

To women, a good face on a manlet is worth less than dog shit
bro i am manlet and with the covid mask i look good (you can't see acne), girls are more inclined to chat with me at the university than with my buddies the normal height dogface