Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dogface 190cm VS 9/10 face 170cm

In this case, the 170 cm one is better. But the 190 cm one can get laid, I think.

I'm 5'6 (168). Do you understand the constant emasculating of being under the shoulders of 6' women on hills? The constant mogging when you need to look up to 12-13 yo girls (relatives)? I would take 190 every day, even with alligator face.

Dogface 190cm tallfag easily SMVmogs if he's white or black.

The only time that a GOOD FACE on a manlet of average range (5'7-5'10) is acceptable is when the guy is white, or thugmaxxed black, then he has some appeal to dwarf-tier ethnicthots and latinathots where 5'7 is like one head higher than them, but even then it only takes one encounter with 6'2 chadlite to change their mind about the 5'7 prettyboy manlet.

Someone like Tom Cruise or Zac Effron have more "staying power" with women due to their status and wealth as well even though compared to their taller chadlite peers in Soyllywood, they are below 6 feet, but their status pairs well with their really good face, the only problems they'll face is the occassional, unoriginal haha he's short "joke" from other celebs and such but that's nothing compared to the impoverish ugly manlet's rotting life.

I'm 5'6 (168). Do you understand the constant emasculating of being under the shoulders of 6' women on hills? The constant mogging when you need to look up to 12-13 yo girls (relatives)? I would take 190 every day, even with alligator face.
you are incel because you are ugly and short not just short

Dogface 190cm tallfag easily SMVmogs if he's white or black.

The only time that a GOOD FACE on a manlet of average range (5'7-5'10) is acceptable is when the guy is white, or thugmaxxed black, then he has some appeal to dwarf-tier ethnicthots and latinathots where 5'7 is like one head higher than them, but even then it only takes one encounter with 6'2 chadlite to change their mind about the 5'7 prettyboy manlet.

Someone like Tom Cruise or Zac Effron have more "staying power" with women due to their status and wealth as well even though compared to their taller chadlite peers in Soyllywood, they are below 6 feet, but their status pairs well with their really good face, the only problems they'll face is the occassional, unoriginal haha he's short "joke" from other celebs and such but that's nothing compared to the impoverish ugly manlet's rotting life.
Are you saying in front of everyone that a 190cm 4/10 person will have more pussy than a 173cm 8/10 person? Boy, if you knew the reality...

Are you saying in front of everyone that a 190cm 4/10 person will have more pussy than a 173cm 8/10 person? Boy, if you knew the reality...
Copers that can't accept they're ugly and think it's over because they're a '5'10 manlet' jfl, the amount of retards on this site.

Copers that can't accept they're ugly and think it's over because they're a '5'10 manlet' jfl, the amount of retards on this site.
+1