Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dogcels how do you cope knowing your dog mogs you?

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
How do you cope knowing women would rather fuck your dog over you? My dog mogs me in every aspect, he's white, has better maxilla and even dickmogs me

cuck if you own a mog

Lots of times when I take my dog on a walk old foids would come up to me and tell me how pretty he is. Jfl these old grannies cope with fucking dogs once chad stops caring about them. I feel like I have to protect my dog from them so he doesn’t get raped. But also it’s kind of brutal because no foid ever thinks I’m attractive

Last edited:
dogs are only good to put in the BBQ

cuck if you own a mog
I love my dog
Lots of times when I take my dog on a walk old foids would come up to me and tell me how pretty he is. Jfl these old grannies cope with fucking dogs once chad stops caring about them. Also it’s kind of brutal because no foid ever thinks I’m attractive
I've never gotten a compliment from a foid

He can't help the degeneracy of foids, the dog has no responsibility in it. :feelsohgod:

There is no cope for that. My dog dick mogs me despite being a tiny poodle and the only thing I can do is avoid thinking about it.

Pitbulls are ultimate moggers and have low inhibition

Keep your dogs on leashes while out in public you dogtards, also be careful if you bring your dogs into stores.

Dogtardism is annoying. 20 years ago, you would never see dogs being allowed into The Home Depot, or into shopping malls. Before September 11, 2001 - humans were humans and dogs were dogs. After 9/11, mental illness, and post-traumatic stress syndrome became popular, especially among vets returning from the Middle East. Getting a dog was seen as a therapeutic remedy to help vets.

The Jew-run media really started pushing dogtardism in the last 20 years, breaks my heart to see this.