Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dog fucker girl’s life ruined after uploading video

LOL good. I hope she ends up flipping burgers.

If she was smart she would capitalize off being a massive slut and go fulltime camgirl for perverts and freaks.

I agree. Whoring herself out for the rest of her life seems the only financially solid way to go for her at this point.

“I applied to Harvard. My SAT scores were off the charts. But they said due to my online activities they can’t accept me” JFL

Inspired by this thread: https://incels.is/threads/girl-would-rather-have-sex-with-dogs-than-men.50224/

It is funny how she still puts on makeup and a nice dress to make that video.

I agree. Whoring herself out for the rest of her life seems the only financially solid way to go for her at this point.

It is funny how she still puts on makeup and a nice dress to make that video.
Her biggest problem is that she doesn't know who she is. She thinks she can be a whore and a princess at the same time.

Her biggest problem is that she doesn't know who she is. She thinks she can be a whore and a princess at the same time.

Absolutely true. If she had decided to be a whore full way she wouldn't even give a fuck about people talking about her. She would be laughing about it. But she wants to be a princess at the same time. This happens when you teach women they can have anything they want.

Imagine thinking that you're not a conformist slave because you do something like fuck dogs, JFL, JFL, JFL

I thought this was illegal? Shouldnt she be in jail?
Dogs cant consent
Do you think dogs consent to being walked on a leash or that horses want to be saddled all day and ridden? Why should sex always be subject to special pleading? That's feminazi rationale.

Someone who fucks dogs and upload it to the internet cannot go to Harvard.

"bouhouhou everyone hate me" she can't do an effort to make this credible, she is even not capable to do some credible cry, nobody care of this female and she said "bouhouhou everyone hate me" she is a celebrity ? No, she is nothing, just an other female who don't assume they own acts, this hypocrisis is fucking annoying me [RageFuel] is more appropriate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back