Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does your Younger Self Mog You?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Mine does.

He had

- bigger dick
- more testosterone
- could climax
- could feel full after eating
- could get horny
- deeper voice
- angrier and aggressive
- hope in life
- small bit of happiness
- knew a future for himself
- a lot of time left
- somewhat of a baseline career

Last edited:
I looked great in late teen early 20 imo, too bad no one agreed with me.

My 17 year old self mogs me.

- angrier and aggresive
I was so angry as a teen. Always breaking things in the yard and breaking windows. One step away from fist fighting with my dad or brothers.

yes i looked better at 19 and was same height, than now(27)

Nope, younger me had more acne

my younger self had hair

Yes.

5.25" dick instead of 3.25" erect dick
No moobs
30 inch waist instead of 44 inch waist
V-shaped torso

---------
On the other side of the coin, when I was young, I was still 5'1" and hideous. So no woman would touch me with a 10' long pole back then anyway.

No, i am Chad compared to the loser in the past

Depends.
My elementary school self mogs me.
I mog my middle school self.

Only in physicality, and hope. School life was pretty punishing so my hope was actually directed to some vague point "after." Fucking good that was

Mine does.

He had

- bigger dick
- more testosterone
- could climax
- could feel full after eating
- could get horny
- deeper voice
- angrier and aggressive
- hope in life
- small bit of happiness
- knew a future for himself
- a lot of time left
- somewhat of a baseline career
Yes, I was 5'6 168cm at 15 as I could see eye to eye with the buddha (pbuh) statue in my house. Now im about 164 and he now mogs me to oblivion. I probably lost an inch as i remember cracking my back and being unable to get out of bed for a day. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

To the pits of hell

13 year old me mogs me now in every way except height :feelsrope:

Literally out of nowhere, I actually like some of his content tho
He's actually right about alot of things, but it's sexhaver advice at best. Do you believe him to be a coping sub8male ?

He's actually right about alot of things, but it's sexhaver advice at best. Do you believe him to be a coping sub8male ?
Yes, but the way he talks about foids is based. He points out the fact that despite mgtow maybe cope, the women aren't much to be with anyway. Imagine mewing for 4 years and spending 100s of hours gymmaxxing and looksmaxxing only to get a chance with someone who literally squirts blood out of their fucking orifices and thinks sub6ft males are subhuman and should be eradicated of the face of the earth, what other beliefs would someone that fucking retarded have? He's saying that you should looksmaxx, moneymaxx and gymmaxx for yourself and to increase your own confidence not to get with a fucking subhuman cum guzzling toilet, which i totally agree with

He's anti bluepilled disney betabuxxdeluxxcucxxxmaxxing unlike a lot of so called blackpillers

Yes, but the way he talks about foids is based. He points out the fact that despite mgtow maybe cope, the women aren't much to be with anyway. Imagine mewing for 4 years and spending 100s of hours gymmaxxing and looksmaxxing only to get a chance with someone who literally squirts blood out of their fucking orifices and thinks sub6ft males are subhuman and should be eradicated of the face of the earth, what other beliefs would someone that fucking retarded have? He's saying that you should looksmaxx, moneymaxx and gymmaxx for yourself and to increase your own confidence not to get with a fucking subhuman cum guzzling toilet, which i totally agree with
More channels like his need to exist tbh