Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does your SIBLING really have the privilege? Siblingcels uhuh?

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Yo what up I be hearing a lot of fucking normie scumbag shit cunt lame dumb motherfucking dodgy slobs fucking donkey bitch ass punk SOME ARE ARE INCELS, they have siblings right and they have one either older or younger.

The older siblings say the young one gets treated well and the younger ones say the older one gets treated well.

Well here's the truth, it's all about looks.

The older sibling gets treated well _because he's taller than you_ and the younger siblings get treated well _because you're ugly or they're better looking than you_

This is the harsh truth you siblingcels have to live up to. It's hard, it's hard, it's hard to avoid them, your parents get angry when you don't trust some normie scum you know what I mean?

Now, this post, I don't really have any advice for you guys, I'm my greatest enemy, I'm a weak person and we need very real, vocal action, things I'm not capable of. Anyway, I just wanted to end all things associated with culture and status, your looks is your culture and your looks is your status.

I mean, your looks isn't entirely your status, it's also who you aspire to be and so on, I'll create a post about status some other day, I don't believe in status. Anyway see you for today.

Of course. They're all white.

My Brother is 6'1 and bullies, I will catch up to him. :feelsree:

How old is your mom?
50's.. cant wait till she dies so i can shit on her grave and move on with my life.. I apreciated her for the free food and rent though.