Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your past-self make you cringe?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
For example I remember how I thought or how I acted 5 years ago or read old comments I posted on any site and I cringe, how could I say those things :feelswhat: Like when I'm watching a video on youtube that's 8 years old and I see the comment I made when I was an immature teenager and I feel so stupid.

yes of course, and that should be a good thing. it means that you've changed and you're no longer the person you used to be, whether it be 5 years ago or 5 months ago.

Yes, I was a 'meme lord' when I was 15

Sometimes my past self makes me cringe bc I’ve always been cringe and don’t think I’ll ever stop, but I also laugh at some of my past self bc I used to be based asf when I was a kid.

I was straight up a bully but ik now there is a reason

Yes. I used to cringe in group therapy and struggle to enter the room for my daily session.

Yes definitely, I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.

My current self makes me cringe. My past self makes me gigacringe.

Yeah, I had too much time on my hands

Blue pilled cringe, yeah

I legit cannot read my old messeges without expierencing the urge to punch myself in the face, It's actually terrifying how back then i thought this retarded way of talking was normal or even cool.

I legit cannot read my old messeges without expierencing the urge to punch myself in the face, It's actually terrifying how back then i thought this retarded way of talking was normal or even cool.
Something similar happens to me tbh. For example I look at messages from 2016/17 and they look very soyish, like if they were written by an average redditor.

yea, likely I will end up cringing at my current self too

For example I remember how I thought or how I acted 5 years ago or read old comments I posted on any site and I cringe, how could I say those things :feelswhat: Like when I'm watching a video on youtube that's 8 years old and I see the comment I made when I was an immature teenager and I feel so stupid.
We have all been their I personally blame the media mainly.

yes of course, and that should be a good thing. it means that you've changed and you're no longer the person you used to be, whether it be 5 years ago or 5 months ago.