Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does your mother want you to become a provider for some whore?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
My mother is like that. I’m turning 23 in 2 months and she’s constantly bothering me about getting a girlfriend since I’ve never had one and telling me she wants me to have one by this year and I just keep telling her I don’t want one for now, maybe in a couple years (just excuses ofc), she doesn’t care and I basically better find one this year which I obviously can’t do without getting completely rid of whatever dignity I have left and becoming a cuck and a betabuxxer. She’s also pestering me about getting a job in sales so I have a bigger earning potential to take care of a family in the future JFL :feelskek:

Also like every other moronic female she uses the sexist/feminist crap to cherry pick the chores I must take care of at home but won’t use the same “logic” on my sister to do the tasks we (men) usually do like carrying heavy stuff or cleaning the cars which btw she’s more than capable of, and at the same time tells me I need to make good money because I’ll be the head of the household as a man one day and my sister doesn’t because she “can find a man to take care of her worst case”.

I find it incredibly saddening how she’s looking out so much for some random toilet’s apparent future quality of life with me and always disregarding what I want and never caring about how I feel but instead quickly shutting me down :feelscry:

When your own mother chooses a foid’s well-being, a random foid she doesn’t know, before her own son’s it has to be the biggest fucking joke a female can crack with a serious face.

I hope I can bring her future disappointment and suffering like she and that retard abusive “father” have brought me throughout my entire life. That I’m more than looking forward to.

Last edited:
My mother occasionally talks about my future "wife", saying that my sloth, lax ways are not congruent with keeping a woman around; I had a little outburst 3 weeks ago where I briefly expressed my frustrations at not being the sort of male women want. She hasn't mentioned it since, though to be fair we haven't spoken much at all. Spend all of my time alone.
Show her the Meekspill, and ask her if she would reject Gandy himself approaching her if he had no job and was as supposedly "sloth" as you; they'll blame anything other than physical unattractiveness to gaslight and mask the true reason for your isolation. :feelsjuice:

They can never understand our perspective, or even come close to regarding our experiences for what they really are, a showcase of the discrimination towards subhumans; they have no reality-based "perspective", only their own delusion/purposeful gaslighting of their actions and their thoughts to shroud their contempt of sub 5 males and hypergamy. :feelsUgh:

I find it incredibly saddening how she’s looking out so much for some random toilet’s apparent future quality of life with me and always disregarding what I want and never caring about how I feel but instead quickly shutting me down :feelscry:

When your own mother chooses a foid’s well-being, a random foid she doesn’t know, before her own son’s it has to be the biggest fucking joke a female can crack with a serious face.
sorry to hear it brocel
My mother occasionally talks about my future "wife", saying that my sloth, lax ways are not congruent with keeping a woman around
yeah, I've heard that one before too

She’s a trad herself so she used to want that. But now she’s realized that it’s over for me, kek

Haha I wish. She obviously thinks it’s over for me, she knew that since I was 15. I’m 26 now and KHHV, it’s obvious she knows it’s over, she doesn’t say it but it’s so obvious and she doesn’t care bc in her view why worry about things you can’t change (that’s what it seems like to me anyways)

anther day another dolla :feelsjuice:

My mother is like that. I’m turning 23 in 2 months and she’s constantly bothering me about getting a girlfriend since I’ve never had one and telling me she wants me to have one by this year and I just keep telling her I don’t want one for now, maybe in a couple years (just excuses ofc), she doesn’t care and I basically better find one this year which I obviously can’t do without getting completely rid of whatever dignity I have left and becoming a cuck and a betabuxxer. She’s also pestering me about getting a job in sales so I have a bigger earning potential to take care of a family in the future JFL :feelskek:

Also like every other moronic female she uses the sexist/feminist crap to cherry pick the chores I must take care of at home but won’t use the same “logic” on my sister to do the tasks we (men) usually do like carrying heavy stuff or cleaning the cars which btw she’s more than capable of, and at the same time tells me I need to make good money because I’ll be the head of the household as a man one day and my sister doesn’t because she “can find a man to take care of her worst case”.

I hope I can bring her future disappointment and suffering like she and that retard abusive “father” have brought me throughout my entire life. That I’m more than looking forward to.
I fucking hate whores who complain and make the kids do chores and also make them do male related chores fucking whores man lazy cunts

It is never discussed.

My mother occasionally talks about my future "wife", saying that my sloth, lax ways are not congruent with keeping a woman around; I had a little outburst 3 weeks ago where I briefly expressed my frustrations at not being the sort of male women want. She hasn't mentioned it since, though to be fair we haven't spoken much at all. Spend all of my time alone.
What did she say after the outburst? And how are you feeling about it right now?

Show her the Meekspill, and ask her if she would reject Gandy himself approaching her if he had no job and was as supposedly "sloth" as you; they'll blame anything other than physical unattractiveness to gaslight and mask the true reason for your isolation. :feelsjuice:
Honestly even though you’re right his mother would have to be extremely heartless to tell his son she’d take Gandy over him in the same situation.

sorry to hear it brocel

She’s a trad herself so she used to want that. But now she’s realized that it’s over for me, kek
How did that go down? How did she come to realize or what did she tell you?

Haha I wish. She obviously thinks it’s over for me, she knew that since I was 15. I’m 26 now and KHHV, it’s obvious she knows it’s over, she doesn’t say it but it’s so obvious and she doesn’t care bc in her view why worry about things you can’t change (that’s what it seems like to me anyways)
Has she told you anything related to that in recent years? Or lowkey nag you about it?

It is never discussed.
That’s not normal, unless it was discussed at some point in the past.

yes she wants me to arrange Marriage some nasty subhuman curry whore. No way In hell will I do that and get divorce raped or cucked by some Chad

She gave up I think, will be going out with my aunt and uncle next week so will be interesting to see if they ask at all.

How did that go down? How did she come to realize or what did she tell you?
I bombarded her with the blackpill /looks theories, kek

That’s not normal, unless it was discussed at some point in the past.

Perhaps this will help:

Is your mom asian by chance? Sounds like it

I'm 23 and my mom doesn't really give a shit about my dating life, she tried to ask me a few questions about the only girl i went on dates with back when that happened, but since i don't like talking about romance she never insisted, besides that i don't think she's asked me "do you have a gf" like even once in my whole life.
I think she might be happier if I end up alone and living with her and my dad forever, some moms are like that, also she knows i have no friends and am autistic so it's not like she has any expectations (even tho she would never actually admit it on a medical level)

Last edited:
No. She knows I have no chance and never had any. My mother has never ever commented anything related to me getting a job, a girlfriend, a family etc. Never anything like that at all has been discussed. Because it was apparent at 6 (six, not 16) at the latest that I have no chance in life.

You should follow your mother's advice maybe you ascend via arranged marriage if you want.She looks like she cares about you tbh.

No, because that would take me away from her. My mother has always wanted me to be her replacement-husband. She told me when I was a boy that I couldn’t invite friends over to the house. As an adult, around 2012 - she told me I wasn’t allowed to bring foids back to the house. :feelsrope:

No, because that would take me away from her. My mother has always wanted me to be her replacement-husband. She told me when I was a boy that I couldn’t invite friends over to the house. As an adult, around 2012 - she told me I wasn’t allowed to bring foids back to the house. :feelsrope:
She's mentally ill, just saying. I'm mentally ill as well but at least it only fucks me up and not innocent brocels who aren't at fault.

Wait you are the one who posted the confrontation with your mother post right? About her asking you if you were an inkwell. I feel so sorry for you :fuk:

Imagine wage-slaving and then having to come home to a crazy mother who never wanted you to be independent :incel: