Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does your dad mog you in the genes department since he's not an incel?

Swott

Swott

Greycel
Somehow your dad managed to attract and impregnate your foid mother (unless you were born from rape). Was it because of his looks/height and does he completely mog you there?

Somehow your dad managed to attract and impregnate your foid mother (unless you were born from rape). Was it because of his looks/height and does he completely mog you there?
He:
skullmogs me
facemogs me
heightmogs me
calvesmogs me
skintonemogs me

I:
physiquemog him
bideltoidbreadthmog him
IQmog him
Eyecolormog him
weightclassmog him

It's over

He:
skullmogs me
facemogs me
heightmogs me
calvesmogs me
skintonemogs me

I:
physiquemog him
bideltoidbreadthmog him
IQmog him
Eyecolormog him
weightclassmog him

It's over
Skull, face and height mog, damn that's brutal.

Yes. Not necessarily genes, just looks.

I mog him in the looks department(if you discount the balding that is) but their marriage was arranged anyway so it doesn't matter.

My father is 5’2 and all got was a diagnosed schizo, <80iq woman close to his mid thirties.

I’m 3 inches taller, but he is better looking, so about equal.

Yes. He is seven inches taller than I am and seems fairly NT.

Yes, he height mogs me and his face looks like an enforcer for a gang so he's intimidationmaxxed.

At best I eye color mog him.

He only got laid because he SEAmaxxed

Nah he's ugly as f only that my mom looks even worse, but yeah he knows i am ugly. One thing that really gets in my nerves is when he tells me those bluepills phrases saying i'm just crazy or that i should go and speak to a girl. Even when he knows how many times i been rejected and cried about it. There's nothing worse than somebody trying to make feel you good using lies.

Good question. No, the only difference between my dad and I, is that he was born in the early 1960's, back when the United States was just starting to go down the drain. I was born into a fucked up horrible Mexican-invaded United States in the early 1990's.

No. We are both timid ricecel manlets. My mom had 0 respect for him and just settled for the sake of having a kid. She treated him like shit.

This is exactly why I don't believe in betas "ascending". They'll be even worse off than just living alone.

Last edited:
The biggest difference between myself and my dad is that I am about 5 inches taller than him. He NTMOGS me I guess? That's about it.

But he's a Boomer so he had a couple gfs and then got married for nearly 3 decades now.

Yes, both of my parents mog me. Don't know how I turned out as a retard. Think sitting on a computer 24/7 during my teens and getting 0 physical activity stunted my growth. They were both very physically active in their youth, worked physical jobs, played sports etc

yes why not i am mogged

My dad has massive arms, large skull, forward grown jaw, 6’1, 200 lbs, and probably higher IQ than me.

A bit, but not much. I’m taller, but skinnier. I hairmog him, he voicemogs me. Facially we’re pretty similar. Socially he’s as close to an incel you can get without being one. My mother only settled with him because he took care of her when she was sick for years. When me and my sister were kids he spent all his time taking care of us, as well as my mum, then working a full time job while we were at school or asleep, while she lay around. In return she cheated on him a couple years after she got better.

is he your father or step father? Maybe he aint the sperm donor. Let that sink in

He looks like a subhuman orc and is just as smart as one tbh

Our fathers turn out to be alpha males, since we were born to them. But why did they give weak offspring? So they have bad genes?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back