Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your country basically worship its military?

I

ironmanlet321

Captain
★★
I’m a USAcel and some people do here.

It's a taboo topic here tbh

No. Most people here wouldn't even defend this country.

Meh, they don't actively go hating on the military but our military is pretty small and barely gets enough money for it to expand itself.

Last edited:
Thankfully, no. I'm a Britishcel and that's one thing I can say I'm happy about this country and it's people. Nothing much else besides that.

The only people who do are those alt-right and far-right tards, who the government and main parties hate anyway. So it doesn't matter.

I live in burgertown (USA)
so yes, my idiot countrymen worship this country and it's military

Here in Brazil we have one of the very few militaries worth praising, they installed a very based government in the past and have done a good job warding off western degeneracy for decades... until now, unfortunately it's starting to slowly creep in and it's only a matter of time before it's just as bad as North Americuck.

only in the south maybe I’ve seen they’re big on the military, or just really mostly white conservative communities in general do. Other than that not rlly

@USACELS @ironmanlet321 @Bleachcel @Words2_live_bye

Yea they do, they want uniformed chads

Burgercel here

People here virtue-signal by paying lip service to the military and US soldiers, but nobody cares about real veterans, a lot of them (all men of course) end up homeless after getting their minds raped by war or just not getting any marketable skills outside the military.

no and our "military" is now a welfare central for women since third of army are them.
young men got conscripted and died every 20 years in some new proxy war like dogs for this shithole and nobody ever gave a fuck about them

Yea. support our troops and give them a handjob. They are the reason I have so much freedumb

People in Chadstralia only worship themselves.

It's actually weird how much Americans worship their military. Even more so when you consider the fact that their veterans get treated like shit by the VA and the fact that the military disproportionately recruits enlisted personnel from poorer areas.
Burgercel here

People here virtue-signal by paying lip service to the military and US soldiers, but nobody cares about real veterans, a lot of them (all men of course) end up homeless after getting their minds raped by war or just not getting any marketable skills outside the military.

This lol hahahaha
Thankfully, no. I'm a Britishcel and that's one thing I can say I'm happy about this country and it's people. Nothing much else besides that.

The only people who do are those alt-right and far-right tards, who the government and main parties hate anyway. So it doesn't matter.

the conservatives are kowtowing to the alt-right now more than ever

Last edited:
Burgercel here

Not in the Netherlands, but in curryland, they are held in high esteem. Speaking ill of the military will only cause a shitstorm, unless you find like-minded individuals. These individuals tend to be liberal secularists that push for degeneracy.