Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your bed get ants on it?

Does your bed get ants on it?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I dont know why I get them even though I never eat in my room, but I sleep next to an open window. If you had them and got rid of them, how did you do it without spraying raid every time you see them?

I dont know why I get them even though I never eat in my room, but I sleep next to an open window. If you had them and got rid of them, how did you do it without spraying raid every time you see them?
That's why...

I don't even have a bed

My windows are always shut

Over for antcels

My windows are always open and i eat in my bed all the time and i don't have this issue. Do you live on a farm or something?

Just destroy the ant nest. I used to get ants in the kitchen if I spilled even the tiniest bit of sugar but I went out and poured boiling water in their nest and killed the queen

My windows are always open and i eat in my bed all the time and i don't have this issue. Do you live on a farm or something?
I live on the first floor, and past the window a back yard.
Just destroy the ant nest. I used to get ants in the kitchen if I spilled even the tiniest bit of sugar but I went out and poured boiling water in their nest and killed the queen
I don't know where the nest is.

tbh
killing the nest is the best way.
you can buy toxic bait that the inceldrones will deliver to the stacy queen.
idk how it's called in english exactly. but you can just order it online.

I thing there are floor things u can put on floor and it will kill ants :feelstrash:

I live on the first floor, and past the window a back yard.

Clean your entire room and maybe buy one of those nets on your windows so the fuckers can't get in.

Leave some food outside and follow the trail of ants. It's probably in a crack in the ground outside or something.
I'll see if that works tomorrow, but I'll feel bad about killing them.
you can buy toxic bait that the inceldrones will deliver to the stacy queen.
idk how it's called in english exactly. but you can just order it online.
Those incel ants are going to have some explaining to do to the chad ants after the stacy ants get killed. If I can get that it would be the best option.
I thing there are floor things u can put on floor and it will kill ants :feelstrash:
Those won't get rid of the root problem.
Clean your entire room and maybe buy one of those nets on your windows so the fuckers can't get in.
My room is pretty messed up, the best I can do is vacuum. I lost the net on the window because I kept removing it to sneak in and out until it broke.

probably crumbs or they're migrating from elsewhere. I currently have a ton of ants in my bathroom and they went to an adjacent room

probably crumbs or they're migrating from elsewhere. I currently have a ton of ants in my bathroom and they went to an adjacent room
I hope they're just migrating. They were only around two days and I've been seeing a lot less of them these past few hours, maybe they were looking for food then left.

do you get a lot of them? sounds like nightmarefuel ngl

do you get a lot of them? sounds like nightmarefuel ngl
There were quite a lot, but they were mostly behind my bed at a place I couldn't get to easily. When I was laying in bed I felt a few crawling in my hair and on my back and arms.

Living in the desert there comes a time every year where the vermin and insects can't be active during the day, so they try to get comfy in our house. We actually had a wet season this year, so we had a serious ant problem where everything was taken over. No ants in my bed, though. They were on the ceiling falling ONTO my bad, but they were never there on purpose.

Living in the desert there comes a time every year where the vermin and insects can't be active during the day, so they try to get comfy in our house. We actually had a wet season this year, so we had a serious ant problem where everything was taken over. No ants in my bed, though. They were on the ceiling falling ONTO my bad, but they were never there on purpose.
Every house should come with a second tiny house for the mice and insects to live, so they can leave the main house alone.

Why would your bed get ants on it in the first place, you place food there or leave the window open or something?

Why would your bed get ants on it in the first place, you place food there or leave the window open or something?
No, and I just washed my sheets less than a week ago.

Then why are they on your bed, if this is what I think it is that is honestly concerning.
I don't know, what is it?

I think that you let them live in your walls or you're a hoarder.
No way. I first read that as there's someone hoarding in my walls, that would be scary.

I'd kill myself if there were ants in my bed tbh

Then what causes the ants to enter your bed specifically?
Around my room is kind of messy because I hoard stuff, but not as much as you see on the tv shows.

tfw OP is only one who voted yes :feelsrope:

I kill ants for fun

a few weeks ago there were quite a few ants in my room, crawling on my bed and desk and shit. cleaned my room real good and haven't seen many since.

They used to back in my old house

No, but my dog gets ants on her body sometimes

no wtf i literally clean up my whole bathroom with hot water (even the walls, even though i dont touch em directly) because id feel disgusted of the bacteria otherwise

no wtf i literally clean up my whole bathroom with hot water (even the walls, even though i dont touch em directly) because id feel disgusted of the bacteria otherwise
I'd do that but my room is too messy and I have carpet floors.
Then what causes the ants to enter your bed specifically?
Does this look like the room of a hoarder? Some of the vitamin bottles on the dresser are empty because I like to reuse them for other things.

20190815 110155
20190815 110139
20190815 110125
20190815 110230
20190608 024608

beds me. im sleeping on a convertible sofa and its not comfy to put it lightly
I used to sleep on a deflated airobed, so I replaced it a week ago with a 10 inch thick foam mattress and newly washed sheets.

Yes, I sleep on a bare mattress, it had blood stains, cum and biscuit cum on it also

nah my face is giving them halo that I have some disease or something probs so they don't bother

sometimes i cum in the bed and these ants eat it

Wtf chad ants literally avoid subhumans same as every other lifeform does, if you have bugs trying to suck your blood and stuff you are a chad