Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does women have empathy?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I helped a black man carry a TV to his car at the store, he gave me 6$ after that.
I helped a black couple to carry a microwave to their car, he gave me 4$ after that.

Yesterday I helped a young ( early twenties) mixed woman maybe she was latina idk for a shelf bookcase . She just told me "thank you so much have a nice day"

Do you help woman at your work? Or in your daily life?

Honestly, its strange that youre expected to be paid for that. Do you live in America? I cant imagine being paid for that in Europe.

No not for me they aren't.

I have less empathy than women and I would NOT help those niggers.

No mormie has empathy. They only virtue signal.

Yesterday I helped a young ( early twenties) mixed woman maybe she was latina idk for a shelf bookcase . She just told me "thank you so much have a nice day"
Why the fuck would you help a useless hole:feelsseriously:

Women and normies are both incapable of empathy. Women tend to be more sadistic tho.

They don't. They feel entitled to getting help.

Why the fuck would you help a useless hole:feelsseriously:
he is either thinking he will get laid or is altruistic and helping people is making him genuinely happy

she probably saw you as a “broke boy” cuz your working minimum wage. Fucking whore

no idc about anyone. I used to help my elderly neighbor mow the lawn and shovel the snow when i was a kid. Also shoveled snow for all of our neighbors sometimes. Now idc anymore

Only family.
My sister had a child with a drug addict a year ago. She left him shortly after because he was an asshole. I didn't help her one bit with her son even though I only live 2 streets away. And I'm not ashamed cause Im not a cuck.

not for you not for me not for the unfortunate men dying in jewkraine but definetly for jeremy meeks or cameron herrin

Is that an American concept expecting to get paid if you help strangers ? Never heard of that in Europe

I helped a black man carry a TV to his car at the store, he gave me 6$ after that.
I helped a black couple to carry a microwave to their car, he gave me 4$ after that.

They have 100,000 people in there face all day worshiping them they don’t have to be nice

Foids don't care about you, even at the most basic level. When it comes to family, since I've just now been reminded of it... after my mother died and the whole extended family showed up to the funeral, the only two that gave me any attention or "support" were my two aunts, but that quickly phased out as soon as the funeral (that weekend) ended. People only give a shit about you for very specific times in your life and even then, it's nothing to write home about. Most people, especially foids, are devoid of empathy / sympathy and simply do what they are told what the "right" thing to do is... and not because they want to or give a shit.

My Mom does, but my sisters don't. I think the only rare times women have empathy towards men are mothers to their sons. Even then, it seems like a solid half of all users on here have terrible mothers. Maybe I just got lucky.

only for chad or their kids

My sister had a child with a drug addict a year ago. She left him shortly after because he was an asshole. I didn't help her one bit with her son even though I only live 2 streets away. And I'm not ashamed cause Im not a cuck.
Based
How old is she?

no idc about anyone. I used to help my elderly neighbor mow the lawn and shovel the snow when i was a kid. Also shoveled snow for all of our neighbors sometimes. Now idc anymore
Would you help your looksmatch?

I help out with home repair and installation but only among family, never strangers, i’ll flip them off if they try to push me to

Foids don't care about you, even at the most basic level. When it comes to family, since I've just now been reminded of it... after my mother died and the whole extended family showed up to the funeral, the only two that gave me any attention or "support" were my two aunts, but that quickly phased out as soon as the funeral (that weekend) ended. People only give a shit about you for very specific times in your life and even then, it's nothing to write home about. Most people, especially foids, are devoid of empathy / sympathy and simply do what they are told what the "right" thing to do is... and not because they want to or give a shit.
Brutal truth

Why would you help that bitch in the first place?

No