Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does this trigger anyone else???

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
When I see a incel graveyard full of users who roped it made me angry beyond my control it's like I was looking at a graveyard full of fallen comrades who couldn't fight anymore I almost cried reading some of their final posts I had to exit out so I didn't get any angrier shits fucked up I just wanted to know does anyone else get triggered by this to

Their suffering is over, so I am happy for them. It still does piss me off thinking about how much they endured of this world.

Not trigger but it enforces my hopelessness :fuk:

the only thing that triggers me is that they wasted the opportunity to take some normies with them

makes me sad honestly.

Life is like a war, there will always be casualties!

May they rest in peace.

bound to happen in communities such as this

When I see a incel graveyard full of users who roped it made me angry beyond my control it's like I was looking at a graveyard full of fallen comrades who couldn't fight anymore I almost cried reading some of their final posts I had to exit out so I didn't get any angrier shits fucked up I just wanted to know does anyone else get triggered by this to
same:blackpill:

I hope they're in a better place

It doesn't trigger me. But it does make me wonder if I might wind up there myself, some day. :feelsbadman:

It doesn't trigger me. But it does make me wonder if I might wind up there myself, some day. :feelsbadman:
if incels.is lasts a decent amount of more years then maybe. if it ever happens ill make sure to post about it beforehand

Rip fallen angels

They didn't rope they ascended, 80% of users are fakcels