Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this trannycel mog you or you mog him?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Straight outta kiwifarms. Before becoming a tranny:
General D1ffpT5WwAE dXl

General EGElturUEAAOrle

After trooning:
General DZ7G OZXcAAQPkN

Tried loading more pics but this retarded forum doesn't let me. Tbh even if he's one ugly motherfucker he has some features that mog me hard like blue eyes, nice straight hair and skin without pimples or acne. But I mog him because I'm not a tranny, I'm not fat (he has a "feeder" fetish :feelsugh:), not autistic and don't have lazy eye.

Damn... brutal.

Overall i think he does.

:feelskek: of course he doesnt. he blossomed into a beautiful independent black woman.

I mog because I'm not fat :feelsaww:

How tall is he?

Mogs me cause tall and white and does not look like a foid in any way

Heightmogs me

race and nosemogs me

No he dont, he also does not fool anyone into thinking he is a female, bad job at passing.
Better height he has, only.

Straight outta kiwifarms. Before becoming a tranny:
View attachment 641210
View attachment 641211

After trooning:
View attachment 641212

Tried loading more pics but this retarded forum doesn't let me. Tbh even if he's one ugly motherfucker he has some features that mog me hard like blue eyes, nice straight hair and skin without pimples or acne. But I mog him because I'm not a tranny, I'm not fat (he has a "feeder" fetish :feelsugh:), not autistic and don't have lazy eye.
Disgusting

I mog the moon face troon.

i mog him. he looks weird and a bit unsettling.

i mog him. he looks weird and a bit unsettling.
He has the characteristic "autistic look" that is hard to describe but very characteristic of autists. My cousin with aspies always has a similar expression and stare as him.

Height/Racemogs me tbh:feelsmage:

he's better off not being a tranny. He seems like he just recently "came out" (literally looks exactly the same lol) so he can still turn back if he realizes the idiotic decision he's made.

Mogs me tho

"After trooning"

Dude, nothing changed. He still looks like a guy with long hair.

Last edited:
I mog

i don't like to make fun of anyone for their looks but he's weird even by tranny standards :worryfeels:

Mogs me,
His legs work