Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this SEAmaxxer mog you?

He mogs me I'm black

"Posted by Mary and Brandan"
Normie .
And he mogs everyone here except for the 300 10/10 chads we have here.

"Posted by Mary and Brandan"
Normie .
And he mogs everyone here except for the 300 10/10 chads we have here.
Yeah he married and has a child with a SEA foid

yes. iq and drive mogs me badly

Mogs me. Honestly he doesn't look bad, if he just lost some weight and built muscle he would be normie tier.

I wouldnt mind that SEA life

White privilege in SEA

Very very hard

White, first-world passport, light eyes, smooth hair, 200x richer than me, no physical deformities and has all teeth. Yes he mogs me big times

JBW strikes again!

Of course he does:feelsbadman:. Better hair, better face, probably taller, etc.:feelsugh:

Mogs me. Honestly he doesn't look bad, if he just lost some weight and built muscle he would be normie tier.

I wouldnt mind that SEA life

I hope they kill him and feed the remains to dogs

He seamaxxed to have a hot wife and got the personal slaves in a package deal, mogs me to death

If he loses his hair its over.
I would have envied him a few years ago, but now i realized its ridiculous to move into the favelas of the philippines and throw all you money away just for some fishy pussy.
They are also low iq as fuck.

If he loses his hair its over.
I would have envied him a few years ago, but now i realized its ridiculous to move into the favelas of the philippines and throw all you money away just for some fishy pussy.
They are also low iq as fuck.
It's extremely ridiculous, honestly I only consider a few things to be a mog, if they took them back to their home country with no problems or if they are able to get an east asian from say korea or japan and live it good. You gonna be shitting in a toilet flushing with a bucket of water in the PH so you aren't mogging anybody by being locked down there.

Why are you all ignoring his ratios and bone structure, losing weight will easily ascend him.