Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does This Guy Post Here?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
He says he's been on here a lot but I don't know if he is lurking or not.

JFL at his NW6 hairline

He's normscum

he's black he can probably get away with NW

He looks like a half-cracked egg

He looks like a half-cracked egg
pcC4jwI.jpg
i believe this is the true egg

Looks like a thin Al Roker but has the voice of a white cuck. Should've corded in the womb.

Is that you in your avatar?

It's my brother who looks very similar to me or so others have said, so you can see that I am subhuman terrorist looking scum

I'm about a point below him imo

people were saying it was a tranny although I'm not sure,
I can't imagine a woman spreading her legs for him that is just unbelievable

It looks like a girl but I heard it's a tranny. Even for a tranny though, I'm surprised anyone would be with such a repulsive human being
Doesn't look like a tranny to me.

is this before or after his blackpill videos ? i wonder if he still posts videos

A while after, and yes but he's definitely not the same now

Eggy was running Internet fame game. Look up the girlfriend of "Pat Boivin." He's 5'2 fat bald ginger but if you become Internet famous you have hope. I wonder if Indian version of these guys can pull this off though.

It's my brother who looks very similar to me or so others have said, so you can see that I am subhuman terrorist looking scum

Does he run rapefugee game?

He has had many girlfriends before, I am the only truecel in my family jfl
What kind of girls does he get with? He seems to have a good eye area.

What kind of girls does he get with? He seems to have a good eye area.

I think the last girl he was with was white, but the rest were all ethnic. Better than nothing, I'd love to have an ethnic girlfriend but of course they prefer cumskins. I have no idea, tbh.

plot twist: that's actually you and you're just trolling the forum

I think the last girl he was with was white, but the rest were all ethnic. Better than nothing, I'd love to have an ethnic girlfriend but of course they prefer cumskins. I have no idea, tbh.
Are you Muslims ? How could your family let your brother commit zina like that ?

Are you Muslims ? How could your family let your brother commit zina like that ?

He's not Muslim, and besides he doesn't even live here anymore. I couldn't give a fuck about him, and I'm not even sure if he was with a white girl tbh, I just think so.

Where do you live?

Leave my boy alone, homeslice. He's an extreme aspiecel, so not a fakecel.
That guy is a joke our ancestors would have killed him he is a useless piece of shit