Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does this advise piss you off?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
"go work at an animal shelter bro. Go help with charity."
Screenshot 20240725 125222

This is what privileged normies will tell subhuman men who lost the genetic lottery and get treated like shit by society. Whenever a normie tells me this my blood pressure fucking spikes. Why the hell would I live as a fucking slave trying to help others who have it better off than me? Why would I care for some retarded animal? Fuck anyone who gives this advice. I hope society burns to the fucking ground and normies are out on the streets getting eaten alive by their dogs. I'm not going to just ignore the torment I've received and live for others

Cant creampie if my face repulse the foids i want to creampie - Simple AS

I agree that doing good feels good but it still won't fix any problems in my life nor will it get rid of the things that make me depressed in the first place

Easy to say when you’re a socially integrated sexhaver that’s thoroughly gotten your fill in life professionally and romantically via sex and love.

“Get outside, touch grass and talk to girls buddy/bro!”

Only works when you’re Chad you presumptuous dickhead.

Doing that as a sub 5 male could catch you some charges at worst and scowls of disgust and needless insults at best.

No thanks.

Last edited:
I agree that doing good feels good but it still won't fix any problems in my life nor will it get rid of the things that make me depressed in the first place
What is doing good? I don't think helping some animal is good. People think helping le doggos or cats is good because they're cute. I don't think helping genetically superior normies is good. You'll always be reminded of how you're inferior

Easy to say when you’re a socially integrated sexhaver that’s thoroughly gotten your fill in life professionally and romantically via sex and love.

“Get outside, touch grass and talk to girls buddy/bro!”

Only works when you’re Chad you presumptuous dickhead.

Doing that as a sub 5 male could catch you some charges at worst and scowls of disgust and needless insults at best.

No thanks.
Yeah, the guy he was giving advice to was 5'1 with a micro penis too. Shameful

What is doing good? I don't think helping some animal is good. People think helping le doggos or cats is good because they're cute. I don't think helping genetically superior normies is good. You'll always be reminded of how you're inferior
Well I don't do it as much irl as I never really go out but I do help niggas out with achievements on video games and it always feels nice to help them out

I've become a much colder, more unapproachable person ever since I took the blackpill about 6 years ago.

Gaslighting bullshit I was told my whole life. "Of course, you'll feel better when you do X for others!" Except it's always been the opposite. I do things, I don't get rewarded, and others who do nothing or occasionally unmitigated terrible people are treated better. To the point now where when I'm forced to do something for others, I feel upset and aggravated.

Gaslighting bullshit I was told my whole life. "Of course, you'll feel better when you do X for others!" Except it's always been the opposite. I do things, I don't get rewarded, and others who do nothing or occasionally unmitigated terrible people are treated better. To the point now where when I'm forced to do something for others, I feel upset and aggravated.
Exactly. Being a "good person" is just letting others use you. People who are worse will always win

I already volunteer places.

I would help to kill all these dogs that fuck foids, shit on our streets and maul countless people, especially children. Yes, I would help society to get rid of these disgusting mutts. Did I mention the stupid barking yet? Hurts my ears.

I would help to kill all these dogs that fuck foids, shit on our streets and maul countless people, especially children. Yes, I would help society to get rid of these disgusting mutts. Did I mention the stupid barking yet? Hurts my ears.
Same.

Well or at least violent dogs I would offer to be an exterminator of were such a glorious job ever available.

Shitbulls and any other violent breeds should be ruthlessly put down.

There is no point in doing things for others if you dont get anything in return

He just listed a cope :feelskek: All you can do is cope as a subhuman.

View attachment 1207114

This is what privileged normies will tell subhuman men who lost the genetic lottery and get treated like shit by society. Whenever a normie tells me this my blood pressure fucking spikes. Why the hell would I live as a fucking slave trying to help others who have it better off than me? Why would I care for some retarded animal? Fuck anyone who gives this advice. I hope society burns to the fucking ground and normies are out on the streets getting eaten alive by their dogs. I'm not going to just ignore the torment I've received and live for others
At least animals are more innocent then people

Human pieces of shit I can’t wait for humanity to go extinct we have done terrible things to each other humans need to die out like dinosaurs

View attachment 1207114

There is no replacement for romantic love, everything else is cope.

>doing good for people who did you bad makes you feel good
800iq loochy

I think the most annoying thing is when they admit that you might not achieve anything by being a "better person" but they still want to force you to be