Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does the thought of death gives you peace or fear ?

god'slonelyman

god'slonelyman

The best avi
★★★★★
For me it's confusing. Sometimes i feel peaceful and calm but many times i just fear it ...
I read few works on this though but i am still unsure of what should be my mentality towards death.

i rather to ignore death.

Peace, I guess, I feel so overwhelmed these days, that I just feel like sleeping and never waking up again

if i die, ill miss out on all the foids i get to traumatize. :(

Good coping mechanism but it's something you can't ignore when you see your life passing and there's nothing to make for it...
what does it matter. when death comes you are gone.

I try to imagine what it feels like to be nothing, and I can’t comprehend it despite the fact I was nothing before I was born. Terrifying, but death will come either way.

I try to imagine what it feels like to be nothing, and I can’t comprehend it despite the fact I was nothing before I was born. Terrifying, but death will come either way.
Same. ...
It's like i wasn't there before i was born and nothing was bad. Same will be after death?
It's like whatever you do doesn't matter because in the end you will be nothing like everyone else...

Peace most of the time and I wish to die every day. But I'm still afraid of going to hell.

i rather to ignore death.

my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

I think having the option of a quick painless death is a good cope