Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does the NTpill exist or is it just cope.

Undervalued

Undervalued

Your local pussy drier.
Arguments for: IMO, the way you interact with others in your formative years is impacted by your looks. It's a simple formula: Ugly = low No. Friends = little knowledge of fads = fewer friends = being non-NT. Ever wondered why only Incels seem to be non-NT. I use the term non-NT very loosely here. Not every socially awkward guy is non-NT.

Argument against: Unless you are a shut-in with zero life experiences you'll still be able to socialize with others. Perhaps, the conversation quality/content won't be as good as if you were Chad but you'll still be able to befriend people.

Just my thoughts, but I believe the NTpill is total BS. It may impact how foids choose between Chads but it won't make a difference between a Chad and an Incel.

Last edited:
Its a retarded cope, I will link MY high iq thread later proving it brocel.

Its a retarded cope, I will link MY high iq thread later proving it brocel.
Thanks. Just edited my formula in the OP: Ugly = low no. friends = little knowledge of fads = fewer friends = being non-NT.

NT only matters if you're a normie.

It’s a cope cause most retards here are ugly too. No amount of NT will help them fuck.

It’s a cope cause most retards here are ugly too. No amount of NT will help them fuck.
Definitely, brocel. I think it may influence how a foid selects Chads but anything else is pushing it.

Doubt it. Rewatch Faceandlms's early videos he purposefully made his Chad profile as unconfident and edgy as possible on old dating websites AND, he still got a ton of matches/messages.

Doubt it. Rewatch Faceandlms's early videos he purposefully made his Chad profile as unconfident and edgy as possible on old dating websites AND, he still got a ton of matches/messages.
It doesn’t apply to 8s or higher it does apply to sub 8s/sub 7s

yes but NT = status, i don't buy into the literal definition of the word for me it's just a stand in for low status loser

It doesn’t apply to 8s or higher it does apply to sub 8s/sub 7s
Sub 8 theory is autistic cope, imo. Being NT only affects how foids choose between men that are equally attractive (7 out of 10s vs 7 out of 10s, etc).
yes but NT = status, i don't buy into the literal definition of the word for me it's just a stand in for low status loser
I personally think being NT does prevent foids from bullying you but ugly men trying statusmax will always be seen as try-hards. Statusmaxxing is only becoming harder by the day anyway.

Sub 8 theory is autistic cope, imo. Being NT only affects how foids choose between men that are equally attractive (7 out of 10s vs 7 out of 10s, etc).
I don’t believe in sub 8 theory But for non NTs I do depending on how severe it is

yeah. "social skills" is a normalnigger gaslight

yeah. "social skills" is a normalnigger gaslight
People who think their Inceldom comes from being non-NT are the ones you watch out for. 9 out of 10 times these guys are larping fakecels. Being reclusive or introverted is a symptom of long-term Inceldom, not the cause. Correlation doesn't equal causation.

NT or death ngl

easy tbh the hard part is being tall and gl now that you have to be born with

NT signifies Neurotypical uh?