Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does the mainstream media miss an opportunity to politicise ANYTHING?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
So I'm sitting here watching some interviews with Parkland shooting survivors.

And they're just... put across like I should feel guilty somehow for what happened. And then they all seem to end up criticism of the government and gun laws.

I mean, of course some people affected by these awful attacks will be left-wing and some will be right-wing. But I'd be willing to bet they never interviewed any right-wingers or if they did they kept their opinions very, very quiet.

And then they say how Cruz had swastikas on his magazines and looked up Nazi stuff and whatever.

I just... really, really feel like they politicise even these terrible events. And then people like me get criticised for bringing it up. The problem is they do it subtly so they have plausible deniability.

I'm not going to sit here and DEFEND Nikolas Cruz or any mass shooters. Of course it's not good to kill civilians.

It's not good to kill anyone, lol. I don't even agree with the death penalty.

We all get unhappy with normies sometimes but that's no excuse to kill them! Plus not everyone there will have been a normie :p

I'm not going to sit here and DEFEND Nikolas Cruz or any mass shooters. Of course it's not good to kill civilians.

It's not good to kill anyone, lol. I don't even agree with the death penalty.

We all get unhappy with normies sometimes but that's no excuse to kill them! Plus not everyone there will have been a normie :p
This post made a turning point in how I perceived you.
Now I don't respect you.
Back to reddit nigger.

This post made a turning point in how I perceived you.
Now I don't respect you.
Back to reddit nigger.

OK go on rewrite my post the way you'd like it to be, lol

You are talking to a misanthrope right here pal. What can you expect?

The weird thing from my perspective is it seems like a lot of people do think that taking lives is sometimes warranted, or they wouldn't be calling for the death penalty for Nik.

Even if that was the case though it's of course not everybody and firing indiscriminately would take out everyone no matter how good or how evil they were.

Wtf are you talking about? Talking about his political motives isn't politicizing.

Not saying liberals are right in their reactions etc., but not talking about it at all would even be more funny.

Wtf are you talking about? Talking about his political motives isn't politicizing.

Not saying liberals are right in their reactions etc., but not talking about it at all would even be more funny.

I think they cherry-pick though.

And possibly make up or exaggerate certain things.