Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does the inside of a goat really feels that bad

does the inside of a goat really feels that bad

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
i am genuinely interested in knowing this shit . like humans got to have a good reason to fuck goats out of all the animals of nature
goats have always been the cum dumpster of man so i really want to know.
@svgmn1
@osman27
@MiSKiRaT
thoughts?

Please don't ping me ever again.

Please don't ping me ever again.
Gigachadspeaks

Trust me bro im albanian you dont know what you are missing out on :feelsohh:

How the fuck am i supposed to know?

"show ignored content"
it seems this quetion got the attention of one particular oldfag

yes. the meat inside is super tough as goats have some of the lowest bodyfat percentage among mammals. and they have short tough fibers that overlap, their long fibers have high density. you can't enjoy eating it as a roast like mutton, even as a stew. the best thing you can do is make kebab out of it :cryfeels:

yes. the meat inside is super tough as goats have some of the lowest bodyfat percentage among mammals. and they have short tough fibers that overlap, their long fibers have high density. you can't enjoy eating it as a roast like mutton, even as a stew. the best thing you can do is make kebab out of it :cryfeels:
better eat camel then

Goat is super tasty tbh. If your goat is tough and chewy then you're cooking it wrong. You're supposed to cook it slowly on a low flame. My dad makes it so good the meat literally falls of the bone when you touch it :ahegao:

@svgmn1 fuck you you got me craving some nice goat ribs and chop :feelsohh:

Goat is super tasty tbh. If your goat is tough and chewy then you're cooking it wrong. You're supposed to cook it slowly on a low flame. My dad makes it so good the meat literally falls of the bone when you touch it :ahegao:
@svgmn1 fuck you you got me craving some nice goat ribs and chop :feelsohh:
well tbh those are tender among all animals. but I tried mostly goat legs and they're tough. it also depends on the breed of goat. some goats are for eating others are just for milking etc.

well tbh those are tender among all animals. but I tried mostly goat legs and they're tough. it also depends on the breed of goat. some goats are for eating others are just for milking etc.
We have this thing called nalli nihari which is made with an entire leg of goat, it's slow cooked for 4-5 hours and is very soft and tender. Idk about the breed of goat but castrated goats (khassi) have softer and lighter coloured meat.

Goat is actually the most common red meat in curryland and it tastes better than lamb imo

We have this thing called nalli nihari which is made with an entire leg of goat, it's slow cooked for 4-5 hours and is very soft and tender. Idk about the breed of goat but castrated goats (khassi) have softer and lighter coloured meat.

Goat is actually the most common red meat in curryland and it tastes better than lamb imo
خ OH I LOVE MAKHSSI GOAT MEAT IT'S SO FUCKING TASTY, IT'S GOOD WITH THE MUTABIL

خ OH I LOVE MAKHSSI GOAT MEAT IT'S SO FUCKING TASTY, IT'S GOOD WITH THE MUTABIL
Jfl we have the same/similar words for a lot of things