Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does the curry accent failo curries, or do curries failo the accent?

Furrgin

Furrgin

Greycel
The curry accent sounds pretty goofy, but so do Scandinavian people.

if all curries were chad would they still be accent failod? Do chadpreets suffer due to the accent? the ultimate chicken or egg question

I don't really think a Nordic accent is percieved as negatively as an Indian one

Accents are always as attrctive as the people possessing them. That's why European accents are hot and Asian accents are disgusting.

Accents are always as attrctive as the people possessing them. That's why European accents are hot and Asian accents are disgusting.
This. Curry accents are disgusting because curries and curry shitholes are disgusting. :lul:

Accent does not increase SMV

Curry accents are weird af, how tf do they even talk like that and take themselves seriously?

I know some who talk like that, it's like they're all aliens when they talk to each other

'Arre yaar bhai you cannot find the designated shitting street? Ahramse it is right behind you, are you such retard bitch? Now go! Go and stop shitting up my lawn, behenchod.'

Curry accent is horrible despite their looks but their looks don't fucking help either so combined its fucking horrible. Can't even understand curries on the phone sometimes.

Nah a Russian/Eastern European accent is kinda seen as good and cool even though Russians are seen as Orcs. English is an European language hence it's seems good on European. My accent with my native curry language is mogger but obviously my english language is somewhat goofy sounding. It's all about speaking your native tounge. Chinese people seem more confident and good when speaking Chinese. I saw this from videos of exchanges between PLA soldiers and Indian Soldiers. Ricemen speaking english is somewhat funny though, especially Singaporean one.

Both failo each other, because individually curry accents and curries as a group are both bad. You can’t reduce the curry accent being perceived negatively to just curries as a group failo-ing it, that’s honestly bluepilled.

Just as there are objective standards for what’s aesthetically pleasing, why would there not be objective standards for what is sonically pleasing?