Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does STEM attract Incels or does STEM create incels?

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
STEM: Mathematics, Physics, Engineering (with high math content).

Computer Science would have made the list, but this field has been plagued with foids and chads due to job opportunities

Stem attracts incels cuz it has much less torture bullying and ostracizing for ugly males than other majors

At least it had before

Stem doesn’t create incels that’s dumb

I hate STEM, I will probably be expelled for underachievement

the average iq of a computer science student is 128 apparently, it's so over if you're average or low iq inkwell.

STEM has its own fair share of normies from my personal experience.

its an incel career bc most people there are incelz or non NT
also small percentage of women

just smoke weed and play guitar

stem attracts incels because that industry focus more about your intelligence instead of your looks... but wait until a fucking chad gets into the stem career, and you will see them foids flock onto the industry :chad:

example:

computer science was still full of incel men and very few fat ugly women last time i checked

very often when foids go into making websites or computer science and shit, they take this hilarious route of being literally GIVEN a comfy job as a web developer in a large team, when their college degree is something like journalism or sociology

being in a big team, they obviously don't have to do much at all, they just take credit here and there

so that's one way to explain the STEM girlzzz phenomenon, at least to some degree, college classes are full of incels, as are most difficult CS jobs where there's few people with a lot of responsabilities and not much room for dead weight like muh STEM girlzzz

STEM/wageslaving is the only copium (for us) in our current era, I'm afraid :incel:.

Computer Science would have made the list, but this field has been plagued with foids and chads due to job opportunities
I think it just attracts them. They were incels in HS so STEM is right through their alley. (or up it, idk the saying). Yeah CS became the meme degree, It's still GOOD but you dont need it for an IT carreer, you gotta remember that.

STEM creates incels.
I would not be an incel if my mother has not forced me into studying physics.
I wanted to go to a military school.
Ever heard about an army officer that is an incel?

I am studying Applied Math at a college in Cuckfornia. Upper division math classes usually are filled with ricecels including myself.

STEM attracts nerds, nerds tend to nerd to cope with being ugly and a social outcast. ugly outcasts tend to be incels.

The answer is BOTH op. STEM attracts incels but stem also creates incels both directly and indirectly, let me explain.

Stem attracting incels has always been covered by other posts so I won't go into that again, but concisely stem attracts incels because it's male dominated, requires minmal socialization and is more of a meritocracy than a more humanities geared field.

But does stemcelling CREATE incels? Yes, for two reasons:

1. Stemcelling socially predisposes you to inceldom; and
2. Stemcells create(d) the modern society in which incels are possible

1. Stemcelling socially predisposes you to inceldom:
This was something covered by that "monday fa monday" guy on youtube. Despite him being an ascended fakecel i thought he made a good point. Basically he conjectured that incels have dysfunction social groups where meeting a girls is essentially prohibitive. He elaborated by explaining that incels usually only socialize with other incels or women who are there to take advantage of incels—neither of these groups are very connected to other groups and thus isolate incels in a situation where meeting women socially is impossible.

The STEM workplace reminds me a lot of of Monday's proposal on the dysfunctional social environment hypothesis, other incels and women who exploit incels and benefit from them staying lonely. I'd link his video as a source but after he ascended he deleted all his content.

Stemcells create(d) the modern society in which incels are possible
This is best covered by Ted Kazynzsky's "Industrial Society and It's Future". Well worth the read if you have some time to spare away from rotting. Basically the gist is that modern humans are so divorced from their natural habitat/lifestyles that they compulsively start doing things to take the place of natural behaviors (what we call copes, he calls surrogate activities).

Teddy explains that science and engineering are the result of displaced males compulsively trying to advance their field because it brings them a sense of personal accomplishment. They don't care if they design a new weapon of mass destruction or supervirus, they do it because that's all they have in their life. The technology/science these men build NEVER (without exception) advantage normal/working people in the long-run. ALL advances in science/technology are ultimatately just chains/weapons the Elite use to enslave/control the masses.

It is from STEM we see the destruction of tribes/villages, the death of marriage, the creation of tinder, onlyfans, the internet, etc. It's all created by stemcels who just want to finish their next project as their own personal cope. Almost all incels problems are the results of some stemcel poisonin the fabric of society through science/engineering.

incels get flunked by teachers for being incels so they can't go to college

I am studying Applied Math at a college in Cuckfornia. Upper division math classes usually are filled with ricecels including myself.
look into becoming a quant. U can make millions a year if ur talented.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back