Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does seeing normies have everything hurt more than being lonely?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Whole your neighbor has a live in girlfriend, pets, money to spend and friend while you have minimal income, no friends, not allowed pets and to top it off a lossless virgin at 45.

Yes it does but it is nothing new. It was absolutely the same in childhood. Other kids went on vacations and had cool hobbies and I didn't. I'm used to this pain.

I saw a video of a dude with a large family, lot's of land and livestock. Plenty of friends. And his children milked the cow. He carried his baby son in a backpack while his did his livestock feeding chores. His wife was small and wore glasses. They had lots of dogs and a puppy!

He asked his wife if she ever thought she would end up on a farm. She said no. But she was very happy about it all, she seemed proud.

Made me feel like a complete loser. I had to turn it off.

I saw a video of a dude with a large family, lot's of land and livestock. Plenty of friends. And his children milked the cow. He carried his baby son in a backpack while his did his livestock feeding chores. His wife was small and wore glasses. They had lots of dogs and a puppy!

He asked his wife if she ever thought she would end up on a farm. She said no. But she was very happy about it all, she seemed proud.

Made me feel like a complete loser. I had to turn it off.
Those with large families are blessed.
>just get friends bro
Friends are simply not the fucking same, especially in the West where everyone is replaceable. Family act like a filter between you and the world. Without one you are fucking unprotected. The Chads/Bullies in school were always the one with big families. The most "alpha" kids always had older brothers.

Those with large families are blessed.
>just get friends bro
Friends are simply not the fucking same, especially in the West where everyone is replaceable. Family act like a filter between you and the world. Without one you are fucking unprotected. The Chads/Bullies in school were always the one with big families. The most "alpha" kids always had older brothers.
I don't remember any of that stuff bro. That would have required knowing about them. I didn't know them or their names or family situations.

No, being lonely is way more brutal

Normies are wagecucking so their gf/wife can stay at home all day and fuck Chads.

Over the years I became comfortable with my loneliness. I befriended it, made it an ally of mine to the point where the normie life was no longer desirable. So no, it doesn't hurt me that much anymore. I pity the normies and look down upon them for being mindless NPCs who simply obey. To quote Dostoevsky's Underground man "which is better -- cheap happiness or exalted suffering?"

Last edited:
it is not enough that i succeed, the normies must also fail