Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does receiving a handjob count as losing your virginity?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Let’s say I travel to Thailand and get a massage with happy ending, would that count as losing my virginity? Or does penetration need to be involved? Asking this because I might travel to Thailand in the future. I’m fine with not having sex. I just want a woman to make me orgasm. That’s all I want and I’d happily pay extra for it.

Losing one's virginity typically refers to the first time an individual engages in sexual intercourse, which involves the penetration of the vagina by a penis. This is pretty common knowledge, the fact that you have to ask shows me that you're a really really retarded low IQ moron who should be working in a gulag because he's not fit for anything else as a man.

No, you have to impale her.

does eating Aspartame count as eating Sugar, even though both are sweet in taste ?

People care too much about virginity, as if you magically stop being a subhuman when you lose it. A lot of normies do put a lot of importance on it to the point where they treat you as even more of a subhuman if you're a virgin, but you can just lie about it or never waste your time talking to them.

And no, it doesn't count, if you still care about it.

but slut who jerked off someone is not a virgin

Wasn't James aware...?

223-png.753609

If they touch you, and you cum, you are no longer a virgin

Technically no.
But it would be hard to consider you as an truecel then.

No. Even penetration with a condom shouldn't count, but better than getting an STD.