Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does race influence your IQ?

There might be a slight correlation with niggers being lower iq on average but there are really high iq cels and low iq cels of any race

Ask @Intellau_Celistic he says chinks are the smartest.

not really. People do say asians are the smartest but from the program I was in at high school, it wasn't that they performed better naturally, they just worked very hard. I usually used to get the same scores as the "smart" asians but we all put it in a lot of effort. race might influence iq but not that much tbh. My thoughts though, I may be wrong.

There might be a slight correlation with niggers being lower iq on average but there are really high iq cels and low iq cels of any race

Ya seems to be like that. I even have seen some very high IQ blacks from Africa.

One way I think it gets distorted is which group we are selecting as immigrants from a country. Now America is scouting high IQ blacks from Africa. On the other hand if we were importing farm laborers it would be a different type of people even though the same race.

I've talked about this before.
I think they have some slight cognitive advantage over other races, but there is also a cultural element to their success.

However, East Asians are not the end all be all. They lack in the creativity department. They are good at rote learning and spatial stuff/engineering, but not at inventing things or thinking outside the box. Their emotional intelligence is also below average compared to other races.
Apple innovates (Western) and then all the Asian tech manufacturers (Samsung, Xiaomi etc) copy it and only slighty change on style. Most of the best semiconductor companies are Western (Intel, Qualcomm etc).

German cars are better than Japanese cars. Google is much better than Baidu.

Most of the medical/biotech breakthroughs still happen in the West. Asian countries then only copy it and don't respect patents.
Brahmin Indians have an average IQ of 120. JFL, but they are all Hindu.

The British Chancellor of the Exchequer (Rishi Sunak) is a Brahmin, Kamala Harris' mother is a Brahmin. Almost all the elite Indians in America/Europe are Brahmin or part Brahmin. :feelshehe:

Use the search function before making new threads about IQ. Often times these things have been discussed many times before. Kind of boring to keep discussing the same topic over and over.

yes. africans and australian aborigines are clinically retarded.

I don't have a source, but my assumption is that IQ is related to childhood nutrition. There are probably racial variations, but if you control for nutrition I think most of those differences would shrink.

Also, native language may play a part.

I don't have a source, but my assumption is that IQ is related to childhood nutrition. There are probably racial variations, but if you control for nutrition I think most of those differences would shrink.
First and foremost, it's genetics, followed by nutrition and environment. Abusive environments, for example, will have a negative effect on proper development.

Also, native language may play a part.
It does. The Sapir-Wharf hypothesis proves that the language in which you think quite literally affects your perception and cognition.

Of course.

It determines your starting stats, but doesn't determine what you can and cannot learn, just how fast you learn it.

(unless you have a mental illness)

IQ really isn't that important. My IQ is 143 (tested by a psychiatrist) and sure I'm smart but it really doesn't matter past a certain point. I know people 150+ who are retarded often and people 120-140 around my intelligence level or higher. I'd say intelligence is too vast of a subject to accurately depict numerically

East Asians have the highest IQ on average. 108. Intelligence is mostly genetic and there are differences between the races for average IQ's. Similar to how there is differences in sports and athletics.

Last edited:
IQ really isn't that important. My IQ is 143 (tested by a psychiatrist) and sure I'm smart but it really doesn't matter past a certain point. I know people 150+ who are retarded often and people 120-140 around my intelligence level or higher. I'd say intelligence is too vast of a subject to accurately depict numerically

Yep, I know this woman who has an IQ of 156 and she lives on welfare. My tested IQ is only slightly lower and I'm also on welfare.

Stephen Hawking said that only losers brag about their IQ's and the only people I know who ever bring up their IQ scores are losers. People who scored really high but accomplished nothing in their lives and become bitter because of it. Because of that I avoid talking about my IQ score because it's extremely rare to meet someone who scored near it, yet I feel like an idiot all the time (though this has more to do with the High Neuroticism personality type).

IQ has some proven utility. It's a very useful predictor of job performance and is positively correlated with overall lifetime income.

The number itself is an aggregated total of several other scores. That 150 IQ retard you mentioned probably scored insanely high in some subdomains, but poorly on others. He's probably some kind of savant who's very, very good at a very narrow set of things, but couldn't tie his shoelaces or some shit if his life depended on it.

The limitations of IQ are obvious. It doesn't account for the entire breadth of human cognitive performance across all tasks. For example, it doesn't capture or predict tasks requiring physical aptitude. Somebody could be a genius fighter, for example, but an IQ test can never tell you that. All it would tell you is that the individual has high spatial intelligence. But you can easily infer that high skill in fighting is a combination of high motor function, kinesthetic logic, and spatial reasoning. An IQ test only tells you something useful about 1/3 of the required attributes.

Last edited:
that said jews are smarter because they give women more rights :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
If jews actually are smrter, it would have a genetic reason

When relevant considerations are made, East Asians and Western Europeans have the same IQ. You may have learned that East Asians have a higher IQ, which is true, but it neglects the following information.

> Urban environments produce higher IQs, and East Asia is an overwhelmingly urban environment.
> European IQ scores do not differentiate between ethnic Europeans and non ethnic Europeans (minorities bring down the mean)
> Europe is not a majority urban environment

When controlled, the IQs, I would imagine are the same; there are no studies I can find that control for those variables, but you can find the individual studies that will confirm the information above.

Last edited:
Nah. All the datas and stats are made by jews to glorify themselves.

When relevant considerations are made, East Asians and Western Europeans have the same IQ. You may have learned that East Asians have a higher IQ, which is true, but it neglects the following information.

> Urban environments produce higher IQs, and East Asia is an overwhelmingly urban environment.
> European IQ scores do not differentiate between ethnic Europeans and non ethnic Europeans (minorities bring down the mean)

When controlled, the IQs, I would imagine are the same; there are no studies I can find that control for those variables, but you can find the individual studies that will confirm the information above.

In short, White and Yellow > Brown/Black.
Cope

yes. africans and australian aborigines are clinically retarded.

View attachment 602778
That figure is a combination of 63 for Ethiopia and 72 for Kenya = 67.5.
They never tested Somalis, but based it on neighboring countries. You can't have an IQ of 68 even 75 is incredibly low. Mentally retarded kids in the West score 75. Africans & Aborigines' real IQ score is between the late 80s and 90s which is slightly on the lower side of average but believable. Also, Richard Lynn's original paper was exposed as having fabricated its results to suit their agenda. http://racialreality.blogspot.com/2011/08/devastating-criticism-of-richard-lynn.html

Whites are losing 1 IQ point every 4 years.

It's not due to immigration, but birthrate patterns among whites. Their smart ones don't have kids or just have one, while dumber whites have a lot more. This has been going on for decades.

It's not due to immigration, but birthrate patterns among whites. Their smart ones don't have kids or just have one, while dumber whites have a lot more. This has been going on for decades.
Idiocracy. When memes become reality.

The article claims that technology is the issue, that the trend may be global (research will be needed). I did not see any sources in the article, but would not be surprised to find it may be true that technology has an adverse effect on youth-IQ.
It's not due to immigration, but birthrate patterns among whites.
I have read that birth patterns tend to be bimodal, I.E. you have children because you have no money, or a lot of money; which would obviously favor lower income, and therefore lower IQ families to reproduce -- because there are more poor, than rich. I have not seen hard evidence confirming this, but I also have not looked into it much honestly.

Edit:

Meta-analyses do not show a general reversal of the Flynn Effect (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect)

There are numerous proposed explanations of the Flynn effect, such as the rise in efficiency of education, along with skepticism concerning its implications. Similar improvements have been reported for semantic and episodic memory.[3] Some research suggests that there may be an ongoing reversed Flynn effect (i.e., a decline in IQ scores) in Norway, Denmark, Australia, Britain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, and German-speaking countries,[4] a development which appears to have started in the 1990s.[5][6][7][8] In certain cases, this apparent reversal may be due to cultural changes which render parts of intelligence tests obsolete.[9] Meta-analyses indicate that, overall, the Flynn effect continues, either at the same rate[10] or at a slower rate in developed countries.[11][12]

Last edited:
The article claims that technology is the issue, that the trend may be global (research will be needed). I did not see any sources in the article, but would not be surprised to find it may be true that technology has an adverse effect on youth-IQ.
I can tell you right now with a fair degree of confidence that technology is risk factor in reduced IQ levels among youth. It's not necessarily the technology itself, but the ubiquitous content that is facilitated by that technology.

Smart phones, for example, aren't the problem. It's the apps and the websites that erode the brains of youth.

Last edited:
Yep, I know this woman who has an IQ of 156 and she lives on welfare. My tested IQ is only slightly lower and I'm also on welfare.

Stephen Hawking said that only losers brag about their IQ's and the only people I know who ever bring up their IQ scores are losers. People who scored really high but accomplished nothing in their lives and become bitter because of it. Because of that I avoid talking about my IQ score because it's extremely rare to meet someone who scored near it, yet I feel like an idiot all the time (though this has more to do with the High Neuroticism personality type).
I honestly feel like iq 115 is ideal. Enough to give u an edge but not enough to turn u into a neurotic freak. I'm above 130 and I rlly wish my brain would calm tf down

I agree I think technology is going to have a huge affect on iq in the future.

Well I dont know.
As of now there is no hard evidence to actually prove or refute that race influences iq.

It does look like race influences iq but those simple obersavtions such as Jews are on top because of iq can be easly proven wrong. A user posted in ID a reply to a thread some qoutes from "the secret relationship between blacks and jews" a book from the Nation of Islam. I read parts of it. I have not verified the evidence they put forward such as ship logs and ownership certificates, slave purchase records etc. But it looks like only 0.3 % of whites owned slaves and Jews somewhere like 73% owned slaves in America.

The American Jew is super rich today from the profits of slavery in the Americas. They support each other, lobby politicians to push their own interests so obviously if they used their wealth then they are on top. Obviously they promote and fund Jewish academics because they own all publishing companies or untill very recently before the mass internet they decided who was promoted. There is eveidence that white men created everything that jews claim as their academic advancements but go ask Stormfront celsfor the data on that. I just saw it when I randomly browsed that site some time ago.

Okay now about blacks. Black Nigerians salary and academic mog every ethnicity in the USA and they are pure breed subsaharan Africans. There are blacks I was reading about from Africa who became self made billionares even when their own own people and governments did everything to destroy them example below.

Strive Masiyiwa (born 29 January 1961) is a London-based Zimbabwean billionaire businessman and philanthropist. He is the founder and executive chairman of the international technology group Econet Global.

About whites. Before colonisation and slavery whites in Europe were living in abject poverty. Why did they only industrialise only when slavery started? The slave trade was a form of trade in which the Americas sent raw resources to Europe which produced manufactured goods. The profits were then used to fund even more industrialisation. All historians of note agree that Europe would not have sustained such industrial expansion through their own financing. Is aid historiasns of NOTE because there are loads of common historians who say otherwise. So i look at the real master historians.
So is industrialisation a product of iq or simply a concequence of the advancenment of technology at that specific time in human history and then the neccesary capital to atually industrialise?

About Asians. Because they score high on maths exams are they high iq? Seams not because when compared to other races they study 10X harder, 10X longer than other races for homework and exams.
Because China is now industrialising is it because of iq or because the world uses cheap Chinese slave labour of peasants from the country side running away from rural poverty migrating to cities to produce goods?

Anyway all arguments can be refuted easly so thats what I am trying to say. Okay thanks bye.

Ask @Intellau_Celistic he says chinks are the smartest.

Yes, almost certainly.

Today however, I'll elaborate on African genetics, a bit.

First, I'll introduce all of you to ALFA:

The ALFA dataset: New aggregated allele frequency from dbGaP and dbSNP now available​

Pooled allele frequency data from dbSNP and the dbGaP summary results are available as the new Allele Frequency Aggregator (ALFA) dataset. The ALFA dataset includes aggregated and harmonized array chip genotyping, exome, and genome sequencing data. The ALFA data are open access and freely available for you to incorporate into your workflows and applications from the dbSNP web pages (Figure 1), through FTP,and the Variation Services API. dbGaP currently has data for more than 2 million study subjects, approximately 1 million of whom have genotype data that is suitable for input into the ALFA dataset. The first release of ALFA contains data on about 100,000 subjects, and we hope to complete processing of data on the other 925,000 subjects within the next year. This volume and variety of data promises unprecedented opportunities to identify genetic factors that influence health and disease.

Now...

Introducing HMGA2:

Identification of common variants associated with human hippocampal and intracranial volumes​

Additionally, rs10784502, located within HMGA2, was associated with intracranial volume

The strongest association with intracranial volume was found for rs10784502. Fixed-effects meta-analysis P values are shown in healthy subjects only. (c,d) The effect within each sample contributing to the meta-analysis is shown in forest plots for hippocampal volume (c) and intracranial volume (d). Association data using intracranial volume as a phenotype were not available for the EPIGEN sample. Head size was not controlled for in the CHARGE Consortium association analyses.

drs10784502 is at 12q14.3: position 64,630,077. Effect allele, C; non-effect allele, T.

Genome-wide association analysis of 19,629 individuals identifies variants influencing regional brain volumes and refines their genetic co-architecture with cognitive and mental health traits​

drs10784502 is at 12q14.3: position 64,630,077. Effect allele, C; non-effect allele, T.
Intracranial volume and total brain volume were available for two participants in MPIP and one participant in the BIG cohort who did not have hippocampal volume measures. The proxy SNP rs8756 was genotyped in the TDC/NUIG cohort.

rs10784502:​

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

Total Global249570C=0.462279T=0.537721
European Sub218988C=0.472976T=0.527024
African Sub7884C=0.5008T=0.4992
African Others Sub290C=0.510T=0.490
African American Sub7594C=0.5004T=0.4996
Asian Sub3862C=0.1574T=0.8426
East Asian Sub3134C=0.1206T=0.8794

(I'm C;C)

Total Global334120C=0.451838A=0.548162
European Sub289284C=0.470683A=0.529317
African Sub8448C=0.4071A=0.5929
African Others Sub318C=0.428A=0.572
African American Sub8130C=0.4063A=0.5937
Asian Sub6920C=0.1305A=0.8695
East Asian Sub4982C=0.1112A=0.888

rs8756:

East Asian Sub4982C=0.1112A=0.8888

(I'm C;C)

Yes, race does influence IQ. Ashkenazi kikes and East Asians have the highest average IQ's, sub-Saharan Africans and Aboriginal Australians have the lowest.

Yes, race does influence IQ. Ashkenazi kikes and East Asians have the highest average IQ's, sub-Saharan Africans and Aboriginal Australians have the lowest.

Yes. My preliminary research shows that Ashkenazi Jews cluster genetically with Peans in terms of IQ.

Please observe:

Yes, almost certainly.

Today however, I'll elaborate on African genetics, a bit.

First, I'll introduce all of you to ALFA:

Now...

Introducing HMGA2:

Identification of common variants associated with human hippocampal and intracranial volumes​

Genome-wide association analysis of 19,629 individuals identifies variants influencing regional brain volumes and refines their genetic co-architecture with cognitive and mental health traits​

View attachment 603451

rs10784502:​

Total Global249570C=0.462279T=0.537721
European Sub218988C=0.472976T=0.527024
African Sub7884C=0.5008T=0.4992
African Others Sub290C=0.510T=0.490
African American Sub7594C=0.5004T=0.4996
Asian Sub3862C=0.1574T=0.8426
East Asian Sub3134C=0.1206T=0.8794

(I'm C;C)

East Asian Sub4982C=0.1112A=0.888

rs8756:

East Asian Sub4982C=0.1112A=0.8888

(I'm C;C)
Welcome back.

I nominate you for the position of Commander of the I.N.C.E.L. Autism Brigade.

Idiocracy. When memes become reality.
we have introduced so many chemicals into the market and have banned a bunch of other chemicals from the market(anything from shampoos to furntiture), that it's kind of amazing that somehow nothing extremely awful has happened so far.i do remember reading that some random fiber that is extremely common in every house,pontetionally rids the children of 5 iq points.don't know how much of these experiments are memes but yeah.

hypergamy can also explain this phenomenon.most smart people are ugly or average(sure some chads are smart,but walk through cambridge or oxford and tell me who you see), have now an extremely hard time having children compared to a 100 years ago. doesn't help that even if you are high iq and rich,money has never meant so little over here in the west.millionaires are everywhere in the big cities and a lot of women prefer working 2 jobs plus a part time,then coupling with an incel.wasn't there that uk study that showed 40% of male uni students are incels and many of them are virgins?