Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does "one" drive aggressively bc of sexual frustrations?

Does "one" drive aggressively bc of sexual frustrations?

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Theoretically, does "one" get road-rage if they are deprived of affection, love and sex? Includes speeding, honking aggressively, impatience, etc.

I've "experienced" aggressive honking, I "believe" it shows "your" frustration...

I can drive, but it does me no good. I have social anxiety, nowhere to go, nowhere to take out a girl... FML. I might just as well not be able to drive. Ok its good and comfortable to drive to the shop but that's about it. Sex-havers, Stacies and Chads have no idea what people are going through who can't have sex bc they're too ugly and/or short, or sex with an attractive person at least.

I'm in jail for life. Only a 5+/10 girlfriend would solve that. But that won't happen. I'm 26 KHHV. So, life-sentence for me. Depressing, sad, lonely, no fun or joy, ever. Even copes don't work. None at all.

Only when they’re a dick to me first like if they honk at me for no reason I’ll flip them off or i might get pissed off if they’re holding up traffic by going way too slow

I could understand

You are just a retard if you do that, have nothing to do with sexual frustatrion

I sometimes drive and just want to kill myself but afaik it doesn't change how I drive

I've "experienced" aggressive honking, I "believe" it shows "your" frustration...
in my entire time driving, I've never felt the need to honk once. I got cut off, almost rammed, endangered and other shit but I never honked. just don't see the need

I drive fast when I like the music I'm playing.

in my entire time driving, I've never felt the need to honk once. I got cut off, almost rammed, endangered and other shit but I never honked. just don't see the need
same, honking is normie low inhib behavior.

Warn the other driver, show your frustration. Drivers even honk at those going to slow for their taste which is illegal of course. I honked at a truck like 2 weeks ago, he was going 40 km/h in a 80 kmh mountain road, I honked angrily while overtaking he honked back too. 99% of people honk when someone cuts you off or when they're annoyed, if you didn't yield or made them mad for some reason, at least here in Germany

I drive fast when I like the music I'm playing.

same, honking is normie low inhib behavior.
Will copy and paste my answer- Warn the other driver, show your frustration. Drivers even honk at those going to slow for their taste here in Germany which is illegal of course. 99% of people honk when someone cuts you off or if you don't yield, or when they're annoyed at something you (the other driver) did, at least here in Germany

Being incel is bad

Being incel with a wrecked car is worse

Being incel is bad

Being incel with a wrecked car is worse
Wrecked car --> heavily injured --> prison or big fine

It can always get worse

Warn the other driver, show your frustration. Drivers even honk at those going to slow for their taste which is illegal of course. I honked at a truck like 2 weeks ago, he was going 40 km/h in a 80 kmh mountain road, I honked angrily while overtaking he honked back too. 99% of people honk when someone cuts you off or when they're annoyed at least here in Germany
Maybe he had a reason to go slow because of his load or something. Usually not a good idea to fuck with truckers, their job isn't as easy as it looks. Also, I've never come across a truck that didn't go out of its way to let me overtake. They generally don't like you tailgating them anyway because they can't see you behind them.

Maybe he had a reason to go slow because of his load or something. Usually not a good idea to fuck with truckers, their job isn't as easy as it looks. Also, I've never come across a truck that didn't go out of its way to let me overtake. They generally don't like you tailgating them anyway because they can't see you behind them.
I admit that was a mistake. It's just my experience that people here in Germany/Europe are quick to lean on the horn (almost literally) when someone just makes a slight mistake or is going to slow. Some just flash their lights at "slow" drivers. I do understand when you honk when someone swears into your lane, as that is a danger, or if you're cut off

Only when they’re a dick to me first like if they honk at me for no reason I’ll flip them off or i might get pissed off if they’re holding up traffic by going way too slow
Relatable