Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does normie advice work for tall white average looking guys?

Does normie advice work for tall white average looking guys?

• Yes

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Get a haircut, be funny, go to the gym etc.

I’m sure it does. Especially if it a white guy in a place like Japan or Indonesia. However, if you live in a place like New Zealand, you are pretty fucked because almost everyone there is robust and tall.

Normie advice works for anyone who is average to above average in looks.

The most prime candidate for looksmaxxing.

if you can get logistics on your side you can do anything, if not you don't, you're always in the wrong place at the wrong time but with a nice haircut

Just be attractive

an objectively average guy has zero SMV. He could approach literally 10,000 women without getting a lay.

8/10 = average looking

9/10 = cute

10/10 = hot

this is literally how women rate men.

Define "tall" and "average". I get called "tall" and "average" and I'm 5'10.5" and a 4/10. None of that shit worked for me. Being white has nothing to do with anything.

Define "tall" and "average". I get called "tall" and "average" and I'm 5'10.5" and a 4/10. None of that shit worked for me. Being white has nothing to do with anything.
Tall as in 6'2" and average as in 5/10.

Tall as in 6'2" and average as in 5/10.
I'd say maybe then. At 6'2" and 5/10 face, you can safely approach women without fear of getting the police involved. Hell, once in a blue moon you may even be approached. That 6'+ halo is magic.

The person you describe would probably benefit most from :redpill:red-pill style:redpill: advice, not normalfag justburself advice.

No. But redpill advice does.

normie advice (especially coming from women) never works

redpill advice works better

If you’re tall white and average you’re not incel.

an objectively average guy has zero SMV. He could approach literally 10,000 women without getting a lay.

8/10 = average looking

9/10 = cute

10/10 = hot

this is literally how women rate men.
Gigacope

If you are Neurotypical and average you are better with the bluepill or the redpill, it's literally made for people that are like that but are virgins because of high Inhibition/low Status/Social anxiety etc.

A 4-5/10 white normie will mog a 7-8/10 ethnic unless that ethnic is maxxed in certain areas. It's been over for ethnics. JBW

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back