Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does needing glasses in young age mean u have subhuman genetics?

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
Imagine living in the caveman days and u couldnt fucking see properly, guess what, no fucking glasses back then. Good luck trying to protect urself or hunt animals if u cannot even see properly.

So what do you think?

Maybe but you can always get lasik or PRK eye surgery

High IQ ancient history pill

I got my first glasses at the age of 6 :feelsrope:
I've been using contacts since 2017

I only started needing glasses at 27.

I let them fall on the concrete last week. I can still use them but they're all scratched :feelsrope:

Good thing i have only one degree of myopia.

Unless you're at the point where you have 20/200 vision you're not that worse off. I have bad vision but whenever I've been in a sketchy situation I was the first to notice the threat. Also back in the day you just wouldn't be the hunter or archer, you could still fight close range. You might also just end up the tribal craftsman or shaman if you're unfit for fighting

Yes bro

I hate wearing glasses tbh.

There is a connection between congenital eye problems and Autism. I am a perfect example of this: I'm over half blind legally and a genetic test has shown me as having a hugely heightened risk of age related macular degeneration.

There is a connection between congenital eye problems and Autism. I am a perfect example of this: I'm over half blind legally and a genetic test has shown me as having a hugely heightened risk of age related macular degeneration.
My parents didn't notice my terrible vision until I was 2 years old. Do you think that might've permanently fucked my social skills? Having bad vision must make it harder to notice social cues

Being ethnic means that you have subhuman genetics.

I have known both chads and incels that had glasses at an early age, I assume it doesnt really matter