Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Miroslav Cech have the ideal bone structure?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
_qkEmKHz.jpg

21910095_1084167055052489_2725486495426150400_n.jpg

2f44a0e8a9d008819048b4cbaecb6819--men-hair-style-men.jpg

If I were to change my bone structure (including midface), I would personally choose Miro’s.

If you don’t think it is, then which male model’s bone structure you wish you have?

Yes, and still looks like he helps grandma cross the street. God right there.

He has too much downard growth evidenced by long midface and nose being bigger than ears. Would be incel without status.

incelman said:
He has too much downard growth evidenced by long midface and nose being bigger than ears. Would be incel without status.

what?

incelman said:
What? Are you shitting me? His midface is the most ideal i’ve ever seen alongside his nose. Compact midface and a small nose. Keep coping, i’d kill for his bone structure. His forward growth is literally god tier, here’s a pic of him in profile angle

tumblr_nhtyppdjLs1rk8c1lo1_1280.jpg

Octopusgun2 said:
What? Are you shitting me? His midface is the most ideal i’ve ever seen alongside his nose. Compact midface and a small nose. Keep coping, i’d kill for his bone structure. His forward growth is literally god tier, here’s a pic of him in profile angle

tumblr_nhtyppdjLs1rk8c1lo1_1280.jpg

Too masc. Wouldn't appeal to primes.

incelman said:

are you retarded?

the answer is yes because you posted that shit

i would kill to look like him

Machiavelli said:
yes
He is my avi
Not really, your avi is a morphed version of Miro (vertically narrow hunter eyes, stronger nasion, thicker eyebrows))

Here’s the real one :

18013274_198610547312816_8774189453502578688_n.jpg

Q2CZ3p3 said:
Yes, and still looks like he helps grandma cross the street. God right there.
Yeah, i’ve seen lots of selfies of him and he, despite being masculine looking, still has a “nice guy” vibe to him and not “threatening” vibe. For example, Ian Somerhalder doesn’t have a friendly vibe.

incelman said:

lol

Octopusgun2 said:
Not really, your avi is a morphed version of Miro (vertically narrow hunter eyes, stronger nasion, thicker eyebrows))

Here’s the real one :

Yeah, i’ve seen lots of selfies of him and he, despite being masculine looking, still has a “nice guy” vibe to him and not “threatening” vibe. For example, Ian Somerhalder doesn’t have a friendly vibe.

i knew it was morphed, i took it from lookism

im just saying he is the base guy in my avi

incelman said:

Okay now I KNOW that you're Gambler. That's something he would say.

Machiavelli said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Here’s the real one :

i knew it was morphed, i took it from lookism
im just saying he is the base guy in my avi

Yeah I figured. He’d definitely look much better if he looked like your avi.

Big lips, big nose. Overly-pronounced jaw. Incels are obsessed with mega-jawed, overly-masculine neanderthal types.

He wouldn't be one of the top male models if he didn't.

Girls go crazy over him when he is used for Tinder experiments. He is the most universally attractive guy out there.

His lips are so good.

If there was a male model I would switch looks with, it would be Jordan Barrett, but Miro is a high contender.

existentialhack said:
Big lips, big nose. Overly-pronounced jaw. Incels are obsessed with mega-jawed, overly-masculine neanderthal types.
What the fuck? You don’t know what you’re talking about. He has full lips, a wide jaw and a SMALL NOSE + COMPACT MIDFACE. Show me proof that he has a big nose. Also, his jaw is not comically big. Here’s a jaw that’s comically big : https://m.imgur.com/2fAOuUx

You are either a retard when it comes to determining attractive features or you’re coping hard. I’m going with the former.

CopingGymcel said:
He wouldn't be one of the top male models if he didn't.
Girls go crazy over him when he is used for Tinder experiments. He is the most universally attractive guy out there.
His lips are so good.
If there was a male model I would switch looks with, it would be Jordan Barrett, but Miro is a high contender.
Yes, universally attractive is key word. His bone structure is god tier better than any male model out there which is why every female of any age drools over him. I would switch looks with him in a heartbeat.

Octopusgun2 said:
What the fuck? You don’t know what you’re talking about. He has full lips, a wide jaw and a SMALL NOSE + COMPACT MIDFACE. Show me proof that he has a big nose. Also, his jaw is not comically big. Here’s a jaw that’s comically big : https://m.imgur.com/2fAOuUx

You are either a retard when it comes to determining attractive features or you’re coping hard. I’m going with the former.

Yes, universally attractive is key word. His bone structure is god tier better than any male model out there which is why every female of any age drools over him. I would switch looks with him in a heartbeat.

Jared Leto mogs him @ age 45.

existentialhack said:
Octopusgun2 said:

Jared Leto mogs him @ age 45.

Okay, so I’m right you’re just a retard. No point in arguing with you since you don’t know anything about Lookism.

Octopusgun2 said:
Okay, so I’m right you’re just a retard. No point in arguing with you since you don’t know anything about Lookism.

LOL @ lookism fags. Why have they migrated to Incels?

the difference between the second and 3rd pic is serious life fuel. Pics are complete fraud, real life is all that matters

flowerful said:
the difference between the second and 3rd pic is serious life fuel. Pics are complete fraud, real life is all that matters
Not lifefuel. Look him up on google images, he looks the same in all of his pics. Of course having the camera in a close distance to your eyes is gonna make your facial features look bigger. I’ve seen him in motion and he, in fact, looks much better.