Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Miroslav Cech have the ideal bone structure?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
_qkEmKHz.jpg


21910095_1084167055052489_2725486495426150400_n.jpg


2f44a0e8a9d008819048b4cbaecb6819--men-hair-style-men.jpg


If I were to change my bone structure (including midface), I would personally choose Miro’s.

If you don’t think it is, then which male model’s bone structure you wish you have?
 
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,349
Online
11d 8h 11m
Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,466
Online
7m
yes

He is my avi
 
Q2CZ3p3

Q2CZ3p3

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
Yes, and still looks like he helps grandma cross the street. God right there.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
He has too much downard growth evidenced by long midface and nose being bigger than ears. Would be incel without status.
 
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
2,888
Online
10h 51m
incelman said:
He has too much downard growth evidenced by long midface and nose being bigger than ears. Would be incel without status.

what?
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
incelman said:
He has too much downard growth evidenced by long midface and nose being bigger than ears. Would be incel without status.
What? Are you shitting me? His midface is the most ideal i’ve ever seen alongside his nose. Compact midface and a small nose. Keep coping, i’d kill for his bone structure. His forward growth is literally god tier, here’s a pic of him in profile angle

tumblr_nhtyppdjLs1rk8c1lo1_1280.jpg
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Octopusgun2 said:
What? Are you shitting me? His midface is the most ideal i’ve ever seen alongside his nose. Compact midface and a small nose. Keep coping, i’d kill for his bone structure. His forward growth is literally god tier, here’s a pic of him in profile angle

tumblr_nhtyppdjLs1rk8c1lo1_1280.jpg

Too masc. Wouldn't appeal to primes.
 
Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,466
Online
7m
incelman said:
He has too much downard growth evidenced by long midface and nose being bigger than ears. Would be incel without status.

are you retarded?

the answer is yes because you posted that shit

i would kill to look like him
 
Q2CZ3p3

Q2CZ3p3

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
Too good for this world/10
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
Machiavelli said:
yes
He is my avi
Not really, your avi is a morphed version of Miro (vertically narrow hunter eyes, stronger nasion, thicker eyebrows))

Here’s the real one :

18013274_198610547312816_8774189453502578688_n.jpg



Q2CZ3p3 said:
Yes, and still looks like he helps grandma cross the street. God right there.
Yeah, i’ve seen lots of selfies of him and he, despite being masculine looking, still has a “nice guy” vibe to him and not “threatening” vibe. For example, Ian Somerhalder doesn’t have a friendly vibe.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
I would choose Sean O'pry.
 
QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
4,752
Online
0
incelman said:
He has too much downard growth evidenced by long midface and nose being bigger than ears. Would be incel without status.

lol
 
Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,466
Online
7m
Octopusgun2 said:
Not really, your avi is a morphed version of Miro (vertically narrow hunter eyes, stronger nasion, thicker eyebrows))

Here’s the real one :

18013274_198610547312816_8774189453502578688_n.jpg



Yeah, i’ve seen lots of selfies of him and he, despite being masculine looking, still has a “nice guy” vibe to him and not “threatening” vibe. For example, Ian Somerhalder doesn’t have a friendly vibe.



i knew it was morphed, i took it from lookism

im just saying he is the base guy in my avi
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
incelman said:
He has too much downard growth evidenced by long midface and nose being bigger than ears. Would be incel without status.

Okay now I KNOW that you're Gambler. That's something he would say.
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
Machiavelli said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Not really, your avi is a morphed version of Miro (vertically narrow hunter eyes, stronger nasion, thicker eyebrows))
Here’s the real one :
18013274_198610547312816_8774189453502578688_n.jpg



Yeah, i’ve seen lots of selfies of him and he, despite being masculine looking, still has a “nice guy” vibe to him and not “threatening” vibe. For example, Ian Somerhalder doesn’t have a friendly vibe.


i knew it was morphed, i took it from lookism
im just saying he is the base guy in my avi


Yeah I figured. He’d definitely look much better if he looked like your avi.
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,915
Online
51d 11h 17m
Big lips, big nose. Overly-pronounced jaw. Incels are obsessed with mega-jawed, overly-masculine neanderthal types.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
He wouldn't be one of the top male models if he didn't.

Girls go crazy over him when he is used for Tinder experiments. He is the most universally attractive guy out there.

His lips are so good.

If there was a male model I would switch looks with, it would be Jordan Barrett, but Miro is a high contender.
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
existentialhack said:
Big lips, big nose. Overly-pronounced jaw. Incels are obsessed with mega-jawed, overly-masculine neanderthal types.
What the fuck? You don’t know what you’re talking about. He has full lips, a wide jaw and a SMALL NOSE + COMPACT MIDFACE. Show me proof that he has a big nose. Also, his jaw is not comically big. Here’s a jaw that’s comically big : https://m.imgur.com/2fAOuUx

You are either a retard when it comes to determining attractive features or you’re coping hard. I’m going with the former.


CopingGymcel said:
He wouldn't be one of the top male models if he didn't.
Girls go crazy over him when he is used for Tinder experiments. He is the most universally attractive guy out there.
His lips are so good.
If there was a male model I would switch looks with, it would be Jordan Barrett, but Miro is a high contender.
Yes, universally attractive is key word. His bone structure is god tier better than any male model out there which is why every female of any age drools over him. I would switch looks with him in a heartbeat.
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,915
Online
51d 11h 17m
Octopusgun2 said:
What the fuck? You don’t know what you’re talking about. He has full lips, a wide jaw and a SMALL NOSE + COMPACT MIDFACE. Show me proof that he has a big nose. Also, his jaw is not comically big. Here’s a jaw that’s comically big : https://m.imgur.com/2fAOuUx

You are either a retard when it comes to determining attractive features or you’re coping hard. I’m going with the former.


Yes, universally attractive is key word. His bone structure is god tier better than any male model out there which is why every female of any age drools over him. I would switch looks with him in a heartbeat.



Jared Leto mogs him @ age 45.
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
existentialhack said:
Octopusgun2 said:
What the fuck? You don’t know what you’re talking about. He has full lips, a wide jaw and a SMALL NOSE + COMPACT MIDFACE. Show me proof that he has a big nose. Also, his jaw is not comically big. Here’s a jaw that’s comically big : https://m.imgur.com/2fAOuUx
You are either a retard when it comes to determining attractive features or you’re coping hard. I’m going with the former.


Yes, universally attractive is key word. His bone structure is god tier better than any male model out there which is why every female of any age drools over him. I would switch looks with him in a heartbeat.


Jared Leto mogs him @ age 45.


Okay, so I’m right you’re just a retard. No point in arguing with you since you don’t know anything about Lookism.
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,915
Online
51d 11h 17m
Octopusgun2 said:
Okay, so I’m right you’re just a retard. No point in arguing with you since you don’t know anything about Lookism.

LOL @ lookism fags. Why have they migrated to Incels?
 
flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
785
Online
0
the difference between the second and 3rd pic is serious life fuel. Pics are complete fraud, real life is all that matters
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
flowerful said:
the difference between the second and 3rd pic is serious life fuel. Pics are complete fraud, real life is all that matters
Not lifefuel. Look him up on google images, he looks the same in all of his pics. Of course having the camera in a close distance to your eyes is gonna make your facial features look bigger. I’ve seen him in motion and he, in fact, looks much better.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top