Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does mewing even work?

• Thread starter AutistcelSupreme
  • Start date
AutistcelSupreme

AutistcelSupreme

Banned
-
There are many videos on youtube, with before and after pics of guys, who look morel iked truecels before, with weak chin etc. and then turned into chads because of mewing, sometimes even gigachads.

But thats most likely fake, right? Mewing doesnt make you into a chad, as far as i know.

Generally theres this belief in redpiller circles you can turn into a chad, even if youre a truecel. Do those people profit of selling false hope to guillible ugly men?

There are many videos on youtube, with before and after pics of guys, who look morel iked truecels before, with weak chin etc. and then turned into chads because of mewing, sometimes even gigachads.

But thats most likely fake, right? Mewing doesnt make you into a chad, as far as i know.

Generally theres this belief in redpiller circles you can turn into a chad, even if youre a truecel. Do those people profit of selling false hope to guillible ugly men?
YES I LOVE WHEN 5 YRS OLD CHI***ENS ARE MEWING THEIR TONGUES ON MY FORESKIN I MEANT CHICKENS IN MINECRAFT :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: (IN VIDEO GAME)

YES I LOVE WHEN 5 YRS OLD CHI***ENS ARE MEWING THEIR TONGUES ON MY FORESKIN I MEANT CHICKENS IN MINECRAFT :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: (IN VIDEO GAME)

i see your psychosismaxxing.

nah doesnt work , those pics are frauded or just puberty doing its job

It's a gigantic cope.

define "work"

will it give you a good jawline?
Yes

will it change anything?
Guess why Im still here

It might work if you're a blackpilled 4 year old

If you're like 0-13 then of course. Anything above that is massive cope, especially when you're done with puberty. Started mewing around 15/16 and That did absolutely nothing for me.

ive had perfect tongue posture for almost a decade because of a permanent retainer and im the biggest birdcel on here. mewing is cope

No this will not work. Mewing is bullshit mostly. There are some things that can help such as orthodontics but early intervention is necessary. The chewing gum or rubber to make jaw look bigger but it is not good for your tmj. It also overworks you masseter muscles. Also not good.

Mouth breathing is also not good, but I think only early intervention can correct this while face is still developing.

This is all assuming your genetics are already good.

I think some of these guys who buy into mewing are young? I am not sure what the age demographics are since it must be a profitable industry

Last edited: