Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does mewing actually work?

• Thread starter Jordon Peterson9900
  • Start date
Jordon Peterson9900

Jordon Peterson9900

Basement faggot
★★★
What are your thoughts on mewing . I have been mewing for 1 month and people on YouTube saying it will take years for mewing to work

mew-elegante-pokemon-unite-holoatuendo-1.jpg

you will only know if it really works if you keep doing it 24h per day

it doesnt work, i did it 1 year, it only prevented further jaw sagging, so dont expect your jaw to be sharper.

Has been proven nasal breathing is natural & healthy.
Your face is already genetically determined by genes.
However does a baby pug grow older with a forward face growth of a baby german shepherd?
Or will the baby pug just like its parents have a flat face?
It's over for me then

I just keep my tongue naturally at the roof of my mouth. Of course there's proof that growing up as a mouthbreather fucks up your jaw.

I just keep my tongue naturally at the roof of my mouth. Of course there's proof that growing up as a mouthbreather fucks up your jaw.
Hmm sounds legit . If I don't see any results in the next 4 years I will get a jawline surgery instead .

Mewing doesn't work while I am sleeping
it works because you will keep your tongue on the palate, but the hard mewing is put some pressure instead of just keep it on the palate

no if its after puberty

no it doesn't work and it is unnatural and uncomfortable as fuck I naturally breath through my nose and keep tip of tongue on my front palate