Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does masculine females produce abominations?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
There is a reason why females usually avoid to procreate with men with feminine qualities like feminine frame and/or character. Men also try to avoid maculine females.
Maybe because masculine females will produce feminine 'men' - subhuman abominations freaks of nature like myself?
Feminine high-estrogen females with feminine features like long hair and curvy body usually have cute daughters or masculine sons.

Oh you mean german women? :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

One thing I have always wondered is how much do androgens have to do with nutrition vs genetics

it could be, as I said yesterday; my mother looked looked like a transsexual when she was 18

Oh you mean german women? :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Not really. Just females who look like a dude.

Images 1