Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does Lauren Chen piss you guys off too?

Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
★★★
I used to watch her videos before she tried to profit off of incels' misery by masking it with bluepilled advice. Now every time something with us happens, she makes a video about it with her chadlite husband and they offer the same cookie cutter, surface level advice that has helped NO ONE here. Fucking trad thots are worse than your average ones because they're aware of more underlying problems in society, but are still too naive to relate to not being praised for their looks, much less being insulted for their looks.

Dx9bGIqV4AAMfzJ

Last edited:
Brooo you thought she was redpilled af huuuh redpilled awesome female yeeeaaaahhhh wooohoo /ourgirl/ yeaaahhhh

:feelslala:
I thought alex jones was redpilled af too at one point. We all make mistakes

Every single woman pisses me off

I never heard of her but I'm going to assume she's another "redpilled" foid seeking validation and attention.

Her son would be our savior.

she has a white husband so yes

No idea who she is but I'd hit it

I had to Google her to figure out who the fuck she is.

Oh look, another "conservative" woman who simultaneously craves the alt-right's attention and yet is disgusted by the fact that many of her supporters are "incel losers".

She's a noodlewhore married to a white man who thinks racial discrimination doesn't exist. Lol OK.

I never heard of her but I'm going to assume she's another "redpilled" foid seeking validation and attention.
Pretty much. Shes "redpilled" about politics but just another retarded fem when it comes to understanding incels

Race traitor noodlewhores married to white men and virtue signalling is about a 1000 times worse than any virtue signalling white whore.

Only ones I feel bad for are their hapa mongrel kids who will turn out like us, just because their noodlewhore mothers wanted to ride that white cock. Selfish yellow cunts.

I don't watch tradthot videos.

I used to watch her when i still believed that womens opinions matter. Now i know she's just as braindead as all other women.

I used to watch her when i still believed that womens opinions matter. Now i know she's just as braindead as all other women.
Sad realization man :\ its like women just werent meant to have complete common sense

idk who the fuck this is but let me guess she has a chad white boyfriend and is cucking more ricecels?

idk who the fuck this is but let me guess she has a chad white boyfriend and is cucking more ricecels?

Lol. I had no idea who she was, but as soon as I saw the thread title and saw her pic here, I knew beyond a doubt she was a race traitor sucking the white chad cock.

And from what others are posting here, yup, she has a white husband JFL

Truly amazing now that I think about it.

avoid this whore

her face is covered in fake up. another ugly white supremacist loving noodle. she looks like a fucking clown.

Lol. I had no idea who she was, but as soon as I saw the thread title and saw her pic here, I knew beyond a doubt she was a race traitor sucking the white chad cock.

And from what others are posting here, yup, she has a white husband JFL

Truly amazing now that I think about it.

incel instinct always detects the race traitors

Pretty much. Shes "redpilled" about politics but just another retarded fem when it comes to understanding incels
She is """redpilled""" because she hates brown and black people (as most Asians do). I can't even fathom what a cringeworthy alt right faggot her husband must be if all he could get was a noodlewhore.

Fuck tradthot NLOGs pretending to be right wing. Typical female strategy of infiltrating male dominated circles to attract a galactic supercluster of orbiter just for having holes.

All attractive "trad thot" holes should have acid thrown over them, see how many orbiter they get with their two faced bluepilled shit then. Fucking CUNTS

I don't know who that is

She proves men of every political side are cucks and morons.

All females piss me off

She is """redpilled""" because she hates brown and black people (as most Asians do). I can't even fathom what a cringeworthy alt right faggot her husband must be if all he could get was a noodlewhore.
Highly doubt shes racist or alt right. Shes just a typical dumb woman.

literally who?

A race traitor noodlewhore married to some white cuck, virtue signalling about how there is no racism or something.

Some gibberish horseshit, don't worry yourself about trash like this.