Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does IT not understand the wristpill?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you have small wrists, you have proportionally smaller hands, thinner arms, and possibly a small penis.
Yes, Your Fingers Say Something About Your Penis

The length of men’s fingers can predict how they treat women, approach sex, and perform at sports, but is the old wives’ tale about the man downstairs true, according to science? You’re damn right it is. One study, published in the Asian Journal of Andrology, revealed that men with longer ring fingers had longer penises to match (no word on girth). After considering the age, weight, height, digit ratio, individual finger length, and body mass index (BMI) of 144 men, they found that height and the gap between index and ring fingers were the other factors that made a difference.

“Based on this evidence we suggest that the digit ratio can predict adult penile size,” study authors write. So if you’re not sure exactly what you’re working with, it’s really all in your hands.

This gets you perceived as weak by others, doubly so if you are short. Look at how they questioned Donald Trump's masculinity by making fun of his supposed small hands; people routinely make fun of men with girlish-looking hands and arms.

No gym or surgery can correct this: you can't grow larger hands and compensating with large muscles make you look comical.

Would you ever feel all that threatened if this fit guy came up to you for a fight?
Me when hand

Last edited:
That guy isn’t very fit, maybe his cardio is good, but he’s not exactly muscular or shredded so unless he can throw hands (which is unlikely) no I would not be intimidated by him any more than I would be intimidated by a toothless methhead.

Would you ever feel all that threatened if this fit guy came up to you for a fight?
Where is the fit guy? This dude looks like the skinny britbong twink @IncelCream

Incelphobia is anti-scientific.

That guy isn’t very fit, maybe his cardio is good, but he’s not exactly muscular or shredded so unless he can throw hands (which is unlikely) no I would not be intimidated by him any more than I would be intimidated by a toothless methhead.
I thought fit meant you had a healthy body weight and regularly played sports or some shit.

I dont get wristpill either :feelsUgh::feelsUgh: