Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does it depend on your own attractiveness who you find attractive?

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
Sometimes i´m walking outside and see ugly couples who seem to be happy. And i wonder how can this man fuck such an ugly woman.
Even if i tried hard i couldn´t have sex with her or love her.
So i was wondering how attractive does a foid has to be so i would find her sexually attractive.

Can we only find someone attractive who is at least on our [UWSL]attractiveness level?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]What do you think?[/UWSL]
[UWSL]If you think you are a 3/10, would you find a 3/10 foid attractive?[/UWSL]

It depends on your personal taste

Only an idiot would think this, beauty is not subjective you're bluepilled as fuck

Sexual deprivation is such a brutal experience that it's capable of making straight men do gay sex, as happens in prison.

What harm is there in fucking a Sheboon landwhale compared to taking dick up your ass?

[UWSL]If you think you are a 3/10, would you find a 3/10 foid attractive?[/UWSL]
Bro, if you're not willing to fuck a 0.1/10 pig-woman you're just not sexually deprived enough.

Go be a Chad somewhere else.

Sexual deprivation is such a brutal experience that it's capable of making straight men do gay sex, as happens in prison.

What harm is there in fucking a Sheboon landwhale compared to taking dick up your ass?

Bro, if you're not willing to fuck a 0.1/10 pig-woman you're just not sexually deprived enough.

Go be a Chad somewhere else.
I'd rather masturbate than fuck a landwhale

Sometimes i´m walking outside and see ugly couples who seem to be happy. And i wonder how can this man fuck such an ugly woman.
So i was wondering how attractive does a foid has to be so i would find her sexually attractive.

Can we only find someone attractive who is at least on our [UWSL]attractiveness level?[/UWSL]

Yes is called lookmatching. Landwhales didnt use to have stand alone sex nights with Chad. Now, since this is the case. They are not willing to date their lookmatches.

Love can make you be more attracted to the person

No, attraction is objective, even ugly people will look for conventionally attractive people because surprise, surprise people don't want to fuck ugly fat slobs even if they are one themselves.

Nobody on earth would find a rat faced, recessed chin foid more attractive than a symmetrical, high cheekboned foid.

An ugly guy will show more interest in ugly girls and approach them more often.

Well, attractiveness is mainly objective. Culture may have some little impact on the criteria but still it's mostly objective.

Your own experiences could make you feel attracted to uglier foids I guess, over the years, so indirectly, yes your own unattractiveness could change who you'll find attractive, but it's a not a direct cause.

But anyways as I said, attractiveness remains a pretty objective thing. It's part of what we call the blackpill :feelsaww:

Only an idiot would think this, beauty is not subjective you're bluepilled as fuck
Yes, there are beauty standards, no doubt about it, but there's also personal taste involved.
I had multiple occassions were friends and family of mine thought a chick was hot, that I wouldn't have touched with a ten-foot pole. So personal taste is definitly a factor, it might be only a small factor, but it's definitly there.

It depends. Being sexually deprived for 30 years now made me get so used to it that I'd rather not fuck at all than to fuck a 0.1 pig-woman.
But I agree that as a sexless man, you can't have high standards. I sometimes read about "incels" on here who demand a slim, hot, blonde stacy gf, these guys should be banned.

Love can make you be more attracted to the person
True. Hormones are a bitch.

Theres some leeway on girls looks. Sometimes I see a girl so cute it makes me feel warm inside. Yet I recognize that normies wouldnt consider them an 8. Then I see objectively great looking blond stacies that dont Make me feel anything

Theres some leeway on girls looks. Sometimes I see a girl so cute it makes me feel warm inside. Yet I recognize that normies wouldnt consider them an 8. Then I see objectively great looking blond stacies that dont Make me feel anything
True :feelsrope:

Yes, there are beauty standards, no doubt about it, but there's also personal taste involved.
I had multiple occassions were friends and family of mine thought a chick was hot, that I wouldn't have touched with a ten-foot pole. So personal taste is definitly a factor, it might be only a small factor, but it's definitly there.
That's just the bluepilled side effects. That's culture and stuff that stuff isn't objectively real.

That does affect attractiveness but very small amount, for example indian women won't have sex with indian men no matter how much their culture fits together.

This isn't for everyone, especially not those who hate their culture are foreign or simply detached.

It comes down to this being a bluepilled cope, that's what it comes down to. It's a cope to give someone else hope. I wouldn't take such a risk, in many ways I don't like my culture.

keep coping good job

It depends what you’re attracted to

I sometimes read about "incels" on here who demand a slim, hot, blonde stacy gf, these guys should be banned.
I have a 36yo friend who is "virgin but not incel". He doesn't approach at all, doesn't know how to do it, yet demands a Stacy, which would have to walk up to him and ask him out.

He was raised by females., who probably taught him to be passive. Has no idea that this strategy does work for foids but fails for men. I tried warning him, but he dismissed me.

I have a 36yo friend who is "virgin but not incel". He doesn't approach at all, doesn't know how to do it, yet demands a Stacy, which would have to walk up to him and ask him out.

He was raised by females., who probably taught him to be passive. Has no idea that this strategy does work for foids but fails for men. I tried warning him, but he dismissed me.
cope, good looking men get approached frequently. it’s the average and ugly ones who have to approach just to have a chance to jestermax/betabux/cuckmax their way into chad’s leftovers. i would only ever try to fuck a foid who approaches me, other than that I’d rather do whoremaxing

i would only ever try to fuck a foid who approaches me
Foids approach Chad, and only Chad.

If you're not Chad, just go full whoremonger.

It demands on your preferences.

anyone else smells a foid or it just me? :feelswhat:

I mean I find chubby girls attractive and not everyone is into that

Desperation lowers men's standards over time. Also if both people in the couple are ugly they are probably just settling for each other, but very rare for a foid to date someone uglier than them due to hypergamy. An uggo female will always try and net a normie or even a chad.
Idk, shouldn't you know that yourself? You know what you find attractive.
No, you find attractive who you find attractive. You can find someone attractive if they are above, below or at your looksmatch
For me probably not, no. I don't really find anything less than a 5-6/10 to be attractive. However, if I thought that there was a 3/10 foid interested in me who knows, maybe my desperation would kick in and I would go for it

yes, gigastacies make me puke:feelspuke::feelspuke: fakecel if you are attracted to gigastacies tbh

If you were starving you'd enjoy disgusting food. Same goes for ugly men with ugly foids

Well I can forgive ugly face, but not overweight. Might have something to do with my face and shape.

Fat foids are pathetic. I hate them so much.

Well I can forgive ugly face, but not overweight. Might have something to do with my face and shape.

Fat foids are pathetic. I hate them so much.
I hate fat foids too. Even if they have 10/10 face they are still disgusting and unfuckable.

yes, gigastacies make me puke:feelspuke::feelspuke: fakecel if you are attracted to gigastacies tbh
No i´m not looking for a giga Stacy.

If you were starving you'd enjoy disgusting food. Same goes for ugly men with ugly foids

Nobody gets the point of my thread.

I wanted to ask the 1/10 truecels if they would find a 1/10 foid attractive as she would be their looksmatch.
Or if you are a 3/10, would you find a 3/10 attractive?

Nobody gets the point of my thread.

I wanted to ask the 1/10 truecels if they would find a 1/10 foid attractive as she would be their looksmatch.
Or if you are a 3/10, would you find a 3/10 attractive?

I hate fat foids too. Even if they have 10/10 face they are still disgusting and unfuckable.
Well sex appeal is one thing. I would fuck fat foid (within reason and my dignity), but I would't date her. I went through hell and this fucking animal cant even stop itself from stuffing her hole omg. :feelsping: